Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary (17409 Views)

Bayelsa Primary School Teachers Strike Indefinitely Over 9 Months unpaid Salary / Guards Deny Ministry’s Staff Access To Office Over Unpaid Salary / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by cornoil(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2015
You are mad. You have fish brain.
baybeeboi:
I hope He later commits the suicide.
As foölish as he is, is He the only worker owed?

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by sanniabiola(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
For your mind now you have made a comment be that o, I hope you are in the man shoe, shey if you ain't employed yet people would still be helping you to feed and keep u under a roof, now imagine yourself taking care of your family consistently for 10years without anybody intervention and all of a sudden, the source stops. I got a friend who two month after his marrige this unfortunate situation start in Osun state, he's a health worker with lautech oshogbo, he's a pity of himself now. Just imagine that but because they are APC governors, people should be patient abi. Have u even heard of any PDP state oweing like this? Just asking innocently sha. APC own media so every bad thing they do is being under reported. I pray you people open your eyes o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by bamirotola: 8:21am On May 22, 2015
Eleriibu ni aregbe.. this motherfucker owes me 8 mnth.. nd he's there partying around... I pray his family taste d death tragedy averted from that poor hardworking civil servant.... moral of civil service work: don't rely on state govt alone fr ur source of income... invest somewhere else... meanwhile, Good morning nairalanders, eni to ni a ni dele ni a ni dele ba...amin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 8:24am On May 22, 2015
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Aragbashola have forced this gentleman to drink rat poison like his ancestor Awo.

You madness should have been treated at infancy.

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Onliie(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
Big fo0l

3 Likes

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by uzolexis(f): 8:24am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

Shatap dia,do u think all fingers r equal,do u know what he has been thru. Instead of u 2 blame d st.upid leaders u r insulting d poor man that has a family 2 take care of n is doing something legal 2 meet his obligations. If he becomes a criminal,y'all will be d same pple that'll condemn him.
Nigerians eh, praising d theiving politicians since 1960. Some govs can't pay salary yet they can give 17m bribe 2 avoid impeachment, the hottest part of hell is reserved 4 Nigerian leaders I tell u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by cornoil(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2015
When you start life, u will understand his predicament, and how starting business is so easy and how surviving wit wife and his 2 children is even easy with the 15k to 20k they earn in Local government.
Gwagon:
That dude did nothing in that state and yet they voted him for second tenure. But for the worker to try such a thing, it means he is not productive and he is such a lazy baboon that refuse to make use of his brain. Does it mean if he is not a govt worker that he would not succed?

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by UncleJudax(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2015
folabayo1:
So committing suicide will pay their salary abi?
Mshew undecided
Your comment reflects your signature. No value tongue
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Schematics: 8:26am On May 22, 2015
You will be wondering the sudden disappearance of those things! wink

CyberWolf:
You will never see APC criminals such as obiagelli,Gbawe, demdem, omenka, passing shot, etc., open thread about this governor.. angry Anyway serves Osun people right sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Meiji(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
woodcook:
How did the governor win relection?

I think the Osun people guessed that the alternative (Omisore) would have been worse.

#AregbePayYourWorkers

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
This E-slap is for you....receive it !
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by VISTIN(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2015
Once there's life, there's hope.

Don't kill yourself bro, Aregbe will not feed your family if you die.
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by noblegrex: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
Those who leave to tell d story of trials and tribulation really tried, Its not easy. But these serves as lesson for those who are yet to get married to plan their lifes before prodution.may we not witness hardship, cos we handle things differently some can bear while some cannot manage not even for a seconds let alone 6mnth with wife and children.hmmm chineke'
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by INTERMAN: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
The funniest thing be say na only APC state this dey happen

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by anonimi: 8:35am On May 22, 2015
woodcook:
How did the governor win relection?

By massive rigging as is usual with the touts and agberos of APC of course =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

Nor be so Buhari too take win with all those million, million votes in Kano, Katsina etc
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by ElFenomeno1: 8:37am On May 22, 2015
This is not good at all..

No matter what, people shouldn't be owed salaries ... Aregbesola must do something immediately to ensure salaries are paid, even if it means borrowing!

I am a business owner and whenever I have cashflow problems, I do everything legitimately possible to make sure my employees are paid first before anything else!

It is not good at all.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by ElFenomeno1: 8:38am On May 22, 2015
anonimi:

By massive rigging as is usual with the touts and agberos of APC of course =>

Nor be so Buhari too take win with all those million, million votes in Kano, Katsina etc

Shut the fu...ck up... You bloody gasbag!
You come to a public forum and talk nonsense about what you don't know or have any evidence to back up!
Can you substantiate your claims or provide us evidence here?
FU......cking brainless twerp!

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Zeddicus001(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2015
weitin come stop am.. ;Dweitin come stop am..
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by onatisi(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
sewentybaba:
7 months salary is just too much for some one without other means of living.
the apc governor in imo state is owing primary school teachers 12months arrears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by kenoz(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
undecided And they get money to Campaign, to now pay the workers the sweat of their labour is now a problem. # nawa o

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by ogawisdom(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

Ur post is grossly insensitive n lacks human face

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by simplynola(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
Why commit suicide? Today you kill yourself, the next day government pays all outstanding salaries and you start watching yours in 3D from heaven.
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by klodike(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by anonimi: 8:45am On May 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Shut the fu...ck up... You bloody gasbag!
You come to a public forum and talk nonsense about what you don't know or have any evidence to back up!
Can you substantiate your claims or provide us evidence here?
FU......cking brainless twerp!

Since you are too blind & dumb to see the youtube video I posted on Badagry LGA elections rigging, let me add to your MISERY =>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by anonimi: 8:48am On May 22, 2015
kenoz:
undecided And they get money to Campaign, to now pay the workers the sweat of their labour is now a problem. # nawa o

That one nor be problem na- shebi na to DISTRIBUTE and throway change for we people dem embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by onatisi(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2015
When I tell ppl that apc isn't popular in the south west many ppl outside the south west wonder what rubbish I am talking about and how they keep winning if they aren't popular. The bitter truth is apc has mastered the art of modern day nigeria political election rigging, while pdp keeps using the primitive method and keep getting caught. The last election in oyo state was one which everyone in oyo state wanted the apc governor out but due to the stupidness of the opposition in not forging a united front,apc won. Ppl in the south west will vote for any other party right now apart from pdp and apc .

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by sewentybaba: 8:49am On May 22, 2015
onatisi:
the apc governor in imo state is owing primary school teachers 12months arrears
how will they pay school fees, house rent, take care of their old and feed, for 12 months.
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by 83lagosroad(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2015
buygala:

You really should be kidnapped, murdered, and then have your rotten stuppidd body butchered into pieces and fed to vultures and rats >sad

The poor man got frustrated by a wasteful, aimless and insensitive government which has spent all the funds meant for the workers on white elephant projects and the cow-herder's Presidential campaign undecided.... Why wish such a poor and impoverished man death, when it obviously is not yet his time? >sad undecided

My dear brother not too worry about this uncultured children. Had t been they were brought up with civil service money maybe perhaps he wont be ranting like that. Most of their parents stole government money and are involved in all manners of shady deals at the ministries and parastatals. Noting on earth should make you owe someone of his or her wages because most of them are dependent on it. Have you imagined how many have died silently from the same issue. How many will die today,tomorrow unannounced. May God visit these governors in his anger.
Their aides are not owed salaries
Their deputies are not owed.
Their legislators are not owed.
Unreasonable numbers of commissioners and special adviser and senior special advisers are not owed. Yet they. Have the got to do away with minimum wage of how much.
If okorocha can build a house for 1. 5billion naira. I wonder how much it takes to pay. Workers ooooo. Aregbesola is in abuja roaming aimlessly. Gallivanting and receiving gov. Elects this clearly shows impunity at its elbs.

Meanwhile buhari has clearly said it that he owes nobody any salary especially the returning governors who should know better. This means there is no solution in sight for this teaming population of suicide attempt hungry workers who have no blame for not earning their right of livelihood. I pity the hypnotized workers

1 Like

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by Decentdamsel(f): 8:51am On May 22, 2015
The oda day I saw a FP topic in Nairaland dat d APC govs were luking ...(I've forgotten the word used) at dia meeting with GMB,dis gov I assume wz among dem,feeding @ d expense of his pple...God,some pple are heartless,,,6 months is too much nah
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by anonimi: 8:52am On May 22, 2015
klodike:
Why did they vote the rascal in

Must be the stomach infrastructure that by now has finished hence the suicide move tinz embarassed embarassed

How much longer before we wise up

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by baybeeboi: 8:52am On May 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
This E-slap is for you....receive it ! angry
what a slap,think i need more.
Re: Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary by onatisi(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2015
sewentybaba:
how will they pay school fees, house rent, take care of their old and feed, for 12 months.
by shouting sai buhari and change whenever they need to pay for something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confused: Any MSc options for 2.2 Grads? / How Much Do Micro-Finance Banks Pay At Entry Level? / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.