Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,873 members, 7,866,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari (773 Views)

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari / After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria / 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by dpedro1: 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Out-going first lady of Nigeria, Patience
Jonathan, has declared her support for
President-elect's wife, Aisha Buhari together
with her projects to ensure the safety of
women in the society.
She promised to give her support to the soon-
to-be
First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Speaking at the
inauguration of the Defence and Police
Officers Wives Association Skills Acquisition
Centre, in Abuja, on Thursday, May 21; the
President’s wife said she will support Mrs
Buhari’s projects that will promote peace and
women empowerment.
“I will make sure that I support
my sister, the incoming First
Lady, to make sure Nigerian
women are safe,” the first lady
said.
Patience Jonathan also
commended the service
chiefs and women association for
supporting her husband,
especially during the Boko
Haram insurgency, and urged
them to sustain the patriotic
efforts.
“I want to thank all the service
chiefs and all
women associations for their
support to the
President and my office.
“You have really sacrificed a lot to
ensure Nigeria is safe. Don’t be
tired but ensure that Nigeria is
safe. Pray for their success in
keeping the nation safe."

more hot gossips ===>>> www.peddygist..com/2015/05/ill-support-my-sister-patience-jonathan.html

Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by sunrealboy01(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2015
Sister?
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:57am On May 22, 2015
All this bloggers can lie pass devil
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by orobs93(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2015
sunrealboy01:
Sister?

Lol please use My "first lady"next time
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by acerr(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2015
I go miss mama patience
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Nokiae5: 7:59am On May 22, 2015
grin yoruba say oga
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Ellagoldy(f): 7:59am On May 22, 2015
When has she become her sister. Is a good thing though if she really mean it
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by yomzzy(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
"My sister" ?? Pepe grin cheesy
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2015
Mama p, the best firstlady nigeria has ever had
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by agriboom: 8:08am On May 22, 2015
Born trowey as sister? Interesting grin
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Tvegas(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2015
Same Sister you didn't mind stoning for shouting change? Nigerians and hypocrisy sha.
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2015
Who is her sister ? grin grin
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by satelliteDISH(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
Who is her sister ? grin grin
Aisha nah! abi u no dey current again?
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2015
Fine woman. The greatest first lady ever!
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On May 22, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Aisha nah! abi u no dey current again?
bros satellitedish shey na u be dame parience Ni? Dat ur antenna too dey overwork
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by Segadem(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
she doesn't need your support,
Re: 'i'll Support My Sister' - Patience Jonathan Promises To Back Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2015
suddenly she grovels before a born throway.
#Life.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: General Muhammodu Buhari Arrives Aso Rock For Tour / Buhari Condemns Maiduguri Attack / From Stowaway Boy To Oshiomohle''s Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.