Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik (3154 Views)

Famous Places Nigerian Celebrities Take Pictures In Their Houses / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by manchidede1: 8:29am On May 22, 2015
LOL!! Ladies take note.
If your bf take pictures like this with you, then you must be a side chick.
No doubt about it.
[url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F05%2Fladies-if-your-bf-take-pictures-like.html&ei=xNpeVcG8IKzX7Qbn2YPoBg&usg=AFQjCNGe9PXZa3CQYcGeBTa7vcsqNgy5Qg&sig2=GJVKJBxKUJk9HQJD-y7B7Q&bvm=bv.93990622]SEE MORE GISTS HERE[/url]

Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2015
grin grin them ones there smh
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2015
t
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Shortyy(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2015
lol
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
You don't mean that? shocked
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by manchidede1: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
hahaha
[url=http%3A%2F%..com]here[/url]
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On May 22, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy..i luv d guy's tactics
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by imolereed(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
grin so true
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Twaci(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy..i luv d guy's tactics
Sharp dude! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by shakazuldadon: 8:37am On May 22, 2015
Pretty lady
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by enoqueen: 8:56am On May 22, 2015
Noted
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by losprince(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2015
And the girl is oblivious to the fact
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Oliandre(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2015
Lol, done that several times.
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Nobody: 10:13am On May 22, 2015
lol grin
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by benuejosh: 10:33am On May 22, 2015
That's an embarrassment to the guy, why is she opening her teeth are they doing a close up toothpaste advert? That why he covered his face. Even so if a guy covers his face that way that's the issue.
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2015
Funny.
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2015
Dayummmmm!!!

Wicked!!!
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by lanicky(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
Jeez! So I'm a side chick!! cry

Check my signature embarassed

btw..pls, this poor lady need ur help..free e bag of rice for everybody grinlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik by wheesin(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
lanicky:
Jeez! So I'm a side chick!! cry

Check my signature embarassed

btw..pls, this poor lady need ur help..free e bag of rice for everybody grinlipsrsealed

and why should i vote for someone that is poor ? sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Contact Sulaiman Ayilara Aremu Aka Ajobiewe / Fans Worried That Singer Simi Has Fallen In Love With Congolese Star Fally Ipupa / Adorable Photo Of Reekado Banks In Bed With His Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.