Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Xavi To Leave Barcelona After 17 Trophy-filled Seasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xavi To Leave Barcelona After 17 Trophy-filled Seasons (492 Views)

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory / Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy / Toke And Maje: Celebrity Tales Of A Trophy Husband And His Trophy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xavi To Leave Barcelona After 17 Trophy-filled Seasons by nolie: 9:07am On May 22, 2015
Xavi Hernandez is leaving Barcelona after 17 trophy-laden seasons in which he set club records for appearances and titles won.

The 35-year-old Xavi, who has played 764 matches for Barcelona, said Thursday he will cut his contract short by one year and leave after this season to play for Qatari club Al-Sadd, following in the footsteps of Real Madrid great Raul Gonzalez.
Xavi will lift his eighth Spanish league trophy at Camp Nou on Saturday. He has the chance to add another two trophies to the 23 he has already won, with Barcelona set to play the Copa del Rey and Champions League finals.

"I feel that I need to leave," Xavi said at Barcelona's training ground. "I am 35 and I have spent 17 seasons here. I think it is the moment to leave."

Barcelona hosts Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final on May 30 before fore facing Juventus in the Champions League final on June 6 in Berlin.

"The only thing left is to win the last two finals," Xavi said. "This finale is special for me, spectacular. The script couldn't be

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/xavi-to-leave-barcelona-after-17-trophy.html

Re: Xavi To Leave Barcelona After 17 Trophy-filled Seasons by nolie: 8:30pm On May 22, 2015
fucka

(1) (Reply)

Singer Seyi Shay Inks PR And Management Deal With New Company / Jackie Chan Is Dead? / HOT MUSIC : JJC Ft. Olamide –motiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.