Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,294 members, 7,867,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy (463 Views)

JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy by morereb10: 9:32am On May 22, 2015
It has been said in Igbo language that (ihe enyere nwanyi furu ohia mana ihe enyere nwoke bu nara ji de). which simply means that what you gave to a female a waste but what you gave to your guy will also return in abundance to you.

How true is that guys? Because I have some friends that thinks otherwise. Citing that if u want to know that you guy friends are infact idiots is when u have a problems. that you won't see any of them but is only your girl that will come and attend to whatever problem it is.

What do you think?
Re: Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy by fnep2smooth(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2015
Your igbo interpretation is not totally correct
It means
what you give to a girl is a waste but what you give to a guy na Hole am for me

Yeah it's true.... spend on girls who know the value of what you did which sometimes end up to be a waste but when you spend or flex your fellow guy, he will value it and he will flex you in return someday.

sourse life experience
Re: Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy by mesoade(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
If i only have 30k,then, my gf and my guy are asking for me to give them 25k each,that they need it for something,i'l rather give my guy cos the girl might breakup anytime.
Re: Is It Better To Spend On Ur Guy Or Ur Girl? Assuming You Are A Guy by KlaireKlement(f): 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
Its berra to spend on ur MUM.......*just saying*

(1) (Reply)

New Monster Hit, ''nwanmo - 2face + Dunhill" / Maheeda Calls Dad Useless On “father’s Day” And Accuses Step Dad Of R*ping Her! / Diddy Arrested Over Assault With Deadly Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.