Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k (2272 Views)

5bedroom Duplex To Let In Agungi,lekki (pics) / Lovely Home 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex @ Ikota Villa#no Place Like Home / 3bedroom Bungalow To Let In Northern Foreshore Estate Lekki 3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2015
Executive 3bedroom Flat with all room en suit + Guest toilet + all tiles with P O P + Big rooms with wardrobe + Big living room with Dining space + Fitted Kitchen with cabinet & Store + Enough Packing Space etc..., it a Brand New House Pay n Pack in.

Rent 500k per anun
For Inspection call 08128221026 or 08164968133.

Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 5:15am On May 23, 2015
To let
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2015
Please call me on 08164968133.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2015
Morning
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2015
Good afternoon
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2015
Call
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by blank(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
Is it 2 or 3 bedroom?
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2015
blank:
Is it 2 or 3 bedroom?

Sorry it a 2br flat bungalow.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2015
Non service apartment.....
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2015
Bump
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 4:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Better,I did not received your stupid message see if u dont want God to Perish and You and your foolish Friend + Ur Stupid message is better You Stop Posting Rubbish to my Thread or else I will report to the Moderator of this Section this is the Last warning for you.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by laudate: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
gloryhouse:
Better,I did not received your stupid message see if u dont want God to Perish and You and your foolish Friend + Ur Stupid message is better You Stop Posting Rubbish to my Thread or else I will report to the Moderator of this Section this is the Last warning for you.

Hehehe..... now you have started ranting, swearing and taking God's name in vain.... cool

Bros, you need deliverance oh!! shocked shocked shocked

Ask God to forgive you for trying to scam innocent people! angry
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by Hipsymoi: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good day, pls is this property still available?
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Hipsymoi post=34554330]Good day, pls is this property still available? [/quot

Yes is still available.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by laudate: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hipsymoi:
Good day, pls is this property still available?

Don't let this guy scam you. He will ask you to pay for his form, before he shows you a property that he does not even have the direct instruction from the landlord to let out.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
laudate:

Don't let this guy scam you. He will ask you to pay for his form, before he shows you a property that he does not even have the direct instruction from the landlord to let out.

God we Punish you of what you just said( Foolish man).
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by laudate: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
gloryhouse:

God we Punish you of what you just said( Foolish man).

Hehehe..... why the insult??

ok, na you God go first punish, oh! shocked shocked
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by ifyalways(f): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
OP, I have been searching for u and this thread. I saw it some weeks ago and told my staff who's interested. She called u and went to inspect the place. Granted, you didn't ask her to pay registration or inspection fees but for crying out loud, this house is not at Ikota villa estate, rather it's at " Ikota village right by Ikota bridge". Big difference!!!!
Please be honest and specific.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by laudate: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
ifyalways:
OP, I have been searching for u and this thread. I saw it some weeks ago and told my staff who's interested. She called u and went to inspect the place. Granted, you didn't ask her to pay registration or inspection fees but for crying out loud, this house is not at Ikota villa estate, rather it's at " Ikota village right by Ikota bridge". Big difference!!!!

Hehehe .... I am laughing in Greek! grin grin Ikota village right by Ikota bridge is next door to the canal and a whole lot of mosquitoes!

Wey di poster make him come answer dis question??!
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by Jk210(f): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2016
ifyalways:
Hi ifyalways, sorry to bother you but it appears you are quite familiar with Ikota and environs and I hope you wouldn't mind me asking a few questions.

A friend of mine is prospecting a property around the Ikota axis, Lekki county to be precise but what got us worried was being told the property was very close to a large body of water- I'm guessing the Ikota river? Is it a canal? Or part of the Lagos Lagoon?

This is what I'd like to know. Is lekki county& other estates within its vicinity flood prone like friends colony? Are the houses there being built on a flood plain seeing as they're close to a river? Or is the area okay with well planned drainages? Please reply& thanks in anticipation.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by gloryhouse(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Jk210:

Hi ifyalways, sorry to bother you but it appears you are quite familiar with Ikota and environs and I hope you wouldn't mind me asking a few questions.

A friend of mine is prospecting a property around the Ikota axis, Lekki county to be precise but what got us worried was being told the property was very close to a large body of water- I'm guessing the Ikota river? Is it a canal? Or part of the Lagos Lagoon?

This is what I'd like to know. Is lekki county& other estates within its vicinity flood prone like friends colony? Are the houses there being built on a flood plain seeing as they're close to a river? Or is the area okay with well planned drainages? Please reply& thanks in anticipation.

Please send her a Private Mail not on this Post or my thread.
Thanks.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Jk210:

Lekki county? I'm not sure theres a canal or body of water at Lekki County. Are you sure its not Ikota village/school side?

Lekki county is not flood prone, IMO.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by Jk210(f): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Lekki county? I'm not sure theres a canal or body of water at Lekki County. Are you sure its not Ikota village/school side?
Thank you for your reply. To be honest I really don't know the area.

Perhaps we were given the wrong info but we were told you access the estate through Lekki county homes gate from the lekki-epe expressway. That the canal(river) is behind the estate but perhaps they were wrong.

Thank you once again
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by blank(f): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
ifyalways:

I think he means that canal that runs just outside the walls of Lekki County.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by Jk210(f): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
blank:

I think he means that canal that runs just outside the walls of Lekki County.
Hi, thank you for your input.

So there is a canal by the estate and not a river. Please does it have any untoward effect on the estate& its environs such as flooding and the likes? I apologise for the bother
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by blank(f): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jk210:

Hi, thank you for your input.

So there is a canal by the estate and not a river. Please does it have any untoward effect on the estate& its environs such as flooding and the likes? I apologise for the bother

Don't know much about the estate but i haven't seen it flood before. The houses are not really close to the canal, it's just by the estate wall. I should imagine that it will affect the houses outside the gate more maybe mosquitoes.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat (bungalow) To Let @ Ikota Villa estate Lekki(pics) 500k by Jk210(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
blank:

Don't know much about the estate but i haven't seen it flood before. The houses are not really close to the canal, it's just by the estate wall. I should imagine that it will affect the houses outside the gate more maybe mosquitoes.
Okay, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Waterfront Land With Licences For Tank Farm Construction In Lagos C Of0 / OFFICE SPACE For LEASE In ADEOLA ODEKU VI (pictures) / ₦280M: 5 Bedrooms Fully Detached Home With Pool And Gym For Sale (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.