Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Complete The Story - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Complete The Story (1599 Views)

The Complete-the-simile Game / Fill In The Story / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete The Story by JohnDoe2(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2006
Lets Get This Story Goin,  The Only Rule is u hav 2 Leave a word  in CAPS which has 2 b used by the next person ,

'' All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, ''
---NIGHT
Re: Complete The Story by dolarpo(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2006
It was 12 midnight and everywhere was quiet.
Re: Complete The Story by Ugwumba(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2006
@ dolarpo, where the next word now?
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2006
I will be following the progress of this tread. at some point if it turns out to be a good story, i will make a screenplay of it. and get some heads together from Nairaland graphic section to make a movie of it, from there to the adverts section for circulation. already nairaland has a potential audience of fifty thousand plus. look up on the right corner. A Nairaland Production.

so quiet that a pin drop would be noise.

FEAR
Re: Complete The Story by Ugwumba(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2006
'Looking around, he could sense the fear that pervaded the room'.

SCREAM
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2006
the terror of her sudden scream made him jittery has he approached the door.

ME
Re: Complete The Story by JohnDoe2(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2006
''For me to explain how i found myself in this situation, i would have to start from the beginning, ''

BOSS
Re: Complete The Story by Ugwumba(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2006
It all started at the office on a rather dull Tuesday morning, when my boss sent me to pick up mail from the nearby post office.

TALL
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2006
Picking up the mail has always been an excuse to branch at my local café and see my favourite tall and sexy ebony skin and beautiful eyes girl, Toyin.

QUEUE
Re: Complete The Story by dolarpo(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2006
but this time around the queue at the post office was just too much he spent too much time there he couldnt check on toyin.

HOME
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 2:51am On Sep 17, 2006
Later in the evening at home has he lay on bed reading the free evening paper he had collected, without warning a very familiar face in the missing people section changes his mode from relaxed to worried.

KNOCK
Re: Complete The Story by yahoo2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2006
He was so shocked. They were still together barely 48 hours ago. Or was he seeing something else? As all these thoughts and more than a thousand others run through his mind, he was brought to the present by a knock on the door of his bedroom. He had forgotten to lock the front door.

PRESENCE
Re: Complete The Story by Genial(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2006
He tip-toed to the door and looked through the fish-eye lens. He saw no-one. There was a rustle behind him in the room. He turned back to the room and saw. . . nothing. More silence. The only sound he could hear now was the loud cacophony of his beating heart, beating so hard it threatened to rupture his diaphragm.

He could sense a presence in the room. . .

HIDE
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2006
Gently and carefully investigating, looking down from the fish-eye lens and through the small gap of the loosely open door, on the floorboards a soaking wet and unconscious young lady. He bends down, feeling her hair has he gently tap her and calling with a gently tone in his voice Toyin Toyin…….
"A place to hide" a voice from the room echoes through the tensed and disturbed air and catches him unexpectedly. He turns to see a middle aged man suited in a neat black suit inside his house spinning a pistol playfully in his index finger.

FRIEND
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2006
no cause for alarm brother. I’m your friend and am here to protect the both of you. A cough from Toyin draws back his attention to her has he turns back puzzled and without uttering a word.

INSIDE
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
Carrying her in his arms he turns face to face to the stranger man in a suit. standing in a spot has he enquire Who are you, She needs to get to the hospital.
Inside young man, waving his hands like a gentle man watch her legs.

PHONE
Re: Complete The Story by Olumide7(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2006
Suddenly, he hears the phone rings, as he was about to pick the phone, he woke up. "Oh!! it was all a dream" he said in relief.

DAY
Re: Complete The Story by Genial(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2006
But his relief was short-lived. One look at the bedside told him all he needed to know. The dull ache flooded back into his heart - a feeling so familiar that he had gradually come to learn how to live with it. This was no dream. In this very day he would know the truth. . .

FOIL
Re: Complete The Story by Uzzyan: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
about the missin foil which was in the kitchen

AND
Re: Complete The Story by Olumide7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It's the mail-man. He collects his mail and begins to unwrap them, Suddenly, he sees a mail with URGENT written in bold. He opens the mail slowly and to his amazement

EXTRAVAGANT
Re: Complete The Story by JohnDoe2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
It was a court order, repossesing everything he owns. Toyin's extravagant lifesyle has finally caught up to them. The bank is the least of his problem, ''they can take it all for all i care, but Mr N, well thats one m u man u don't mess with, oh my god!!!! what was i thinking borrowing from a man like that.'' He looks at his watch , 1:20pm just 5 hrs to the deadline. He needs to figure something out .

RESORT
Re: Complete The Story by Olumide7(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2006
He decided to meet his best friend who owns a resort and explain everything to him, may be he'd bail him out. When he got to the resort, the first person he saw was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He trembled as he looked at her. 'Was it love at first sight?", he thought. He soon forgot the reason why he went to the resort. He decided to approach the Lady

ROOM
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
You guys are changing the plot from fiction and mystery to financial story and you are also bringing in a new girl for him. don’t make this a typical story. nairaland girls I hope you are enjoying the read up till now or you can feel free to join.

Alone in the room with her, she winks at him from distant has he walks towards her, a voice coming from the staircase says, I see you’ve met my g, don’t even think about it, my only princess on the land. They all laugh has they both settle for a chart while she leaves. Okoro is a wealthy businessman and he is been handed an envelope by O. J.

BUDJET
Re: Complete The Story by Shentz(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
"Oh hell no i aint on no muth******** budget" His beloved Toyin yelled.  He was suprised to hear her say it really loudly but submissively rolled out more bills for her.

SOAP
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2006
Lady Shentz please follow the story

O.J has just returned from Okoro’s house. Toyin has dropped by and has just giving him a hug with her soap dripping wet hand. She has been washing in the kitchen sink. Even though Toying and O.J don't live together, she has a spare key and always drop by and go has she pleases.

SMILE
Re: Complete The Story by NSNA: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2006
THE STORY SO FAR

O.J is an handsome young man with a fetching attitude. He is awaken from a disturbing dream. In his dream he finds himself in an awful situation in which his girlfriend and himself seems to be held hostage in his house by a strange man who had been hiding in his house. The following morning, he receives a letter of bankruptcy. His lenders are threatening to poses his property. To avoid this happening he visits his wealthy friend Mr Okoro who settles him of his worries and assists him with his finances. He returns home and is greeted by Toyin his beautiful girlfriend.

The story unfolds about O.J’s true identity and what he is about to get into.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop: / For The Sharp Eyes / Children In The Playing Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.