Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll (590 Views)

Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll File Is Missing And 0×80240017 Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll by agabaI23(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2015
I upgraded to newer version of Winbox and all of sudden I cannot log in.
I was advised to go for the earlier version.
I keep getting missing roteros.dll message.

How can I fix this problem please?
Re: I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll by Craigston: 3:10pm On May 22, 2015
If you can find the 'roteros.dll' file in the old version, copy it to the correct location in the new version. It might be present in the new version in a wrong location. Read every instruction that comes with the new version: there may be changes to the folder structures to note.
Re: I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll by agabaI23(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Craigston:
If you can find the 'roteros.dll' file in the old version, copy it to the correct location in the new version. It might be present in the new version in a wrong location. Read every instruction that comes with the new version: there may be changes to the folder structures to note.
Well, not sure where to start looking.
I have deleted the current version and downloaded the old version. No solution yet
Re: I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll by Craigston: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Well, not sure where to start looking.
I have deleted the current version and downloaded the old version. No solution yet
Check if this can help. Google for similar problems and observe how they solved the problems. I've not used winbox so I don't really know much.

www.dllcore.com/filefix/roteros.dll.html
Re: I Need Help With Winbox: Missing Roteros.dll by agabaI23(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Craigston:

Check if this can help. Google for similar problems and observe how they solved the problems. I've not used winbox so I don't really know much.

www.dllcore.com/filefix/roteros.dll.html
I have searched but the solutions I have seen are not tenable.
I downloaded from the link before but was too scared to try installing it.

Will try again tomorrow. Tankio

(1) (Reply)

Start You Online Shop / Email Marketing Made Easy / Help All Programmer Enter please enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.