Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? (772 Views)

Is That An Agenda Of Islamizing Nigeria? -- Emir Of Kano Says / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2015
Abeg NLanders,

I'm getting worried... Whenexactly is the incoming president going to start Islamizing Nigeria? Instead he is busy appointing Christians and shaking hands with women.

This has to spop...

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Wait my brother that's why Obama support him....he will do it soon...Even the Pope created Islam to shut up the Protestant and till this day yet to rule the world has God on earth.So just wait it will happen soon

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by tobtap: 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
saTANIODS wont like dis ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin der lies no work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
lasstropinky:
Wait my brother that's why Obama support him....he will do it soon...Even the Pope created Islam to shut up the Protestant and till this day yet to rule the world has God on earth.So just wait it will happen soon

wow Pope created Islam?

Which Pope if I may ask?

How can Pope creates a group that will always be at logger head with him?

Are Islamic militants not killing Catholics?

Is St Teresa Catholic Church Suleja that got bombed on Chris(t)mas day an RCCF or Christ Embassy church?

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 22, 2015
Buhari is not an Islamic Extremists even if he claims so.. is is a covert islamic attrition expert. it will be slow, painless and complete.. just like the invasion of Mecca wink
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
adeitoro:

wow Pope created Islam?

Which Pope if I may ask?

How can Pope creates a group that will always be at logger head with him?

Are Islamic militants not killing Catholics?

Is St Teresa Catholic Church Suleja that got bombed on Chris(t)mas day an RCCF or Christ Embassy church?

Read the prophecy and you will understand everything
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Start Islamizing Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
lasstropinky:
Read the prophecy and you will understand everything

which prophecy are you talking about? The book of Daniel?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Handing Over A Distressed Country To Buhari - APC / Gabriel Suswam, Segun Aganga And PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih Flee Nigeria / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.