Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale (1652 Views)

Getting Unlimited Instagram Followers For **free** / Instagram Account With 765k Followers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by ballac: 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
I have a twitter account that I've been building for over 3 years now
it has more than 67,000 followers and following only 145 accounts
its users are 95% Nigerians and its currently used as a news account

It has been relatively inactive lately due to the fact I hardly post news on
it due to my other engagements

I've not been able to earn from the account since Ive never had the time to build and run a
website,but only send traffic to other websites.

the handle is @ngrbreakingnews and made up of real users but I will change the
username before selling since I still intend to run a breakingnews site in the future,

it is most suitable for bloggers looking for instant traffic on their posts

Ive attached snapshots of the audit reports from two websites
www.twitteraudit.com
and www.statuspeople.com

am looking at 300k for the account... interested buyers should call me on 08032465852

Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
300k? that's too much man....no one would buy it . . .I'll rather spend 3yrs too building mine...do for 50k
Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by ballac: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
Vixo:
300k? that's too much man....no one would buy it . . .I'll rather spend 3yrs too building mine...do for 50k
My guy only the internet connection for that 3 years can cost you more than 300k and I know many accounts that have been in existence for up to 3 years and still have less still have less than 10,000 followers... https://twitter.com/DailyTimesNGR https://twitter.com/Theparadigmng https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG all have less than 10k followers and they are news accounts tweeting steadily... also advertising on twitter can cost you up to $1 per follower so its out of the equation

the price is negotiable but not at 50k..

interested buyers should contact me at 08032465852
Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by Oluwatobii(m): 4:24am On May 23, 2015
its weird you have close to 65k followers but all the news items on your TL are not been retweeted not even once..
a slight research shows that half of your followers are bots or Nigerian accounts with no tweets.. I wish you luck in finding maga that wud buy it

1 Like

Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by anonyguy: 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
ballac:
I have a twitter account that I've been building for over 3 years now
it has more than 67,000 followers and following only 145 accounts
its users are 95% Nigerians and its currently used as a news account

It has been relatively inactive lately due to the fact I hardly post news on
it due to my other engagements
I've not been able to earn from the account since Ive never had the time to build and run a
website,but only send traffic to other websites.

the handle is @ngrbreakingnews and made up of real users but I will change the
username before selling since I still intend to run a breakingnews site in the future,

it is most suitable for bloggers looking for instant traffic on their posts

Ive attached snapshots of the audit reports from two websites
www.twitteraudit.com
and www.statuspeople.com

am looking at 300k for the account... interested buyers should call me on 08032465852

Just checked your timeline now and you hardly get retweets and fav for your tweets and considering ypu have more than 60k followers.

And you want to sell for 300k? That's too much. If you can gree 20k, I will pay sharply..
Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 8:17am On May 24, 2015
anonyguy:

Just checked your timeline now and you hardly get retweets and fav for your tweets and considering ypu have more than 60k followers.

And you want to sell for 300k? That's too much. If you can gree 20k, I will pay sharply..

I'm selling an active 51k Twitter account that gets retweets and favs for N30,000. Whatsapp 07035260535
Re: Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2015
Those twitter audit sites aren't 100% accurate. The algorithm used to rate an account isn't perfect and most times misleading.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) / Payment Gateway Integration / ( PAGE SOLD) 16.1k Followers Instagram Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.