Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This (631 Views)

If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin / You Were Never In School If You Didnt Play This / If You Didnt Play This Game As A Kid You Need To Be Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by missKiffy(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
1) If you didn't kill earthworm with salt

2) If you didn't play rubber band

3) If you never bathed in the rain

4) If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99 - 1

5) If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed

6) If you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones

7) If you didn't wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school

cool If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under the bed with your friends

9) If you never flew a kite

10) If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with sand

11) If you didn't write your name on paper and insert it into your pen so that no one will steal it

12) If you didn't close the fridge door really slow to see when the light goes off

13) If you never waved at an aeroplane

14) If you didn't drive a single car tyre and called it your car

15) If you never did mama and papa play i.e cooking grass(as vegetable) and sand without fire

16) If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover

Then I guess your childhood wasn't fun cos I did all grin

Oya tell us which one you did wink
Re: Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by hadura29(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
17.) if you didn't do pilolo pilolo (hide n seek)

18.) police and thief.

19.) pick smoked cigarette on the floor to know as he dey go grin

So guilty of all.....

2 Likes

Re: Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by emmyw(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by Chigold101(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2015
Meeen... M guilty of all...

The number when we were growing up in Cameroun they also told us that India beat Cameroun 99 to 0... Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by write2obi(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2015
I did all and am still doing no12 self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Didnt Do Any Of This by aphildam(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
I heard the indians used voodoo ,and oparaji died scoring the only goal making it 99:1....
who spreaded that lie?

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari: You Have Close Of Business Today To Bring Them Back! / Cheap Courses In Western Ukraine Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.