Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder (8457 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by Maximus17(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2015
taiwolusol:

You should know the difference between a Typo and a Gbagaun. How old are you again? undecided
no excuse pls!
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
All lies. Lautech doesn't have estate management as a course talkless curse. Well for the fun of it i guess
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
Notice!! Are You An Artiste, Service Provider, Business Owner, Or Got A Product? You Can Now Place Your Advert On http://newsytalkgroup..com or http://newsytalk..com or Any Of Our Advert Platforms For A Low Price: *Twitter Hype, *BBM/BBM Channel, *Facebook Pages, *Whatsapp, *Online Slideshow, & more... For More Info Contact Us: Whatsapp/BBM +2349022996969/271ECEB6
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by obaty(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2015
" I wont be very grateful if my request was granted" lmao
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by hardbody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:
see the shocking application letter by a BSC holder dropped at my office today, I can't just but have to post this to those that brag about uni
See the ruling
Check the starting frm the top
No other address
Check the intro self and the body of the letter all flaws.......thank God am a product of Poly

s
STFU. You attended a poly because you could not pass a competitive JAMB examination. I am begining to doubt the veracity of your post. You mean the applicant first wrote 'course' correctly, then he turned it to curse? You are a liar and a cheat.
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by zenith4biz(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2015
Lautech- a university of Technology has no course like Estate Management

Be warned the law is not a respecter of anybody, any attempt or attempted attempt to discredit this noble institution would be met with strict legal resistance

Thank you.
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:
see the shocking application letter by a BSC holder dropped at my office today, I can't just but have to post this to those that brag about uni
See the ruling
No other address
Check the intro self and the body of the letter all flaws.......thank God am a product of Poly

The write up is abysmal, but does that mean every uni graduate can't write or what? Or that polys don't churn out their own fair share of the killjoys??
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by jatthobber(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
MzLaurel:
Strong 3rd class! grin
Chai! Diaris God oo

Btw....help me become the next miss nairaland through the link on my signature
Thanks

Hehe... but how can a 2.9 CGPA be a third class?. Nawao...
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by holatin(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Use the report button. It is faster for the mods to see such rule breaking posts if you report them. There are hundreds fo threads been created every hour, and these threads have several pages. How do you expect the mods to navigate through all of them? Report as many of these posts as you can and the offenders will be dealt with.

Spread the word
kk tanx maam
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by missKiffy(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Stop being myopic, this has nothing to do with him being a BSC holder
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by Nobody: 1:02am On May 25, 2015
priscaoge:
Studied Estate Management as a Curse ? OK! undecided
Chukwu di grin
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by dulal27: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Photo: OMG! See This Shocking Application Letter By A BSC Holder by toprealman: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Holatunde007:
See the ruling
No other address
My dear OP, your post is also full of flaws! We are far from perfect OK. If you think he is not what you guys are looking for, move on bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Getting The Job. / F.R.S.C Replacement / Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.