Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please, I Need Your Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please, I Need Your Advice. (856 Views)

Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2015
Goodafternoon everyone. I know you are all having a great day. Please, I will be going on my first date tomorrow and I am very very nervous. It's actually a dinner night organised by my faculty. Sorry I might be blowing it out of proportion buh I think if a girl has decided to be my date then it should be worth it and she shunt regret making decision. but, I be real jjc for this matter. And I won't want to follow what I see in movies,most of which are. unrealistic. So please, I need your contributions. Please , you guys can help me have best night of my life. Thank you.

***modified*** Please mods, my success is highly dependent on what you do with this post. thank u.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by izuch(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
How old are you?
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
izuch::
How old are you?

Am old enough to have graduated from sec sch in 2009 and be in 200 level in medical sciences. * smiles*

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Illuminatus(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm. Okay. So, it's going to be a school thing. You won't be required to do some heavy lifting. Are you going to be picking her up(advisiable)? I think you should, at least with a cab if you can afford it.
You should just plan to have a fun conversation with her. It would help if you know how to make good jokes and if you're jovial.
Relax. It's no big deal. You'll be fine.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by izuch(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2015
ninocia18:

Am old enough to have graduated from sec sch in 2009 and be in 200 level in medical sciences. * smiles*

So you've never been laid? shocked grin
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
Illuminatus:
Hmmmm. Okay. So, it's going to be a school thing. You won't be required to do some heavy lifting. Are you going to be picking her up(advisiable)? I think you should, at least with a cab if you can afford it.
You should just plan to have a fun conversation with her. It would help if you know how to make good jokes and if you're jovial.
Relax. It's no big deal. You'll be fine.

yeah. the cab idea is noted. the communication part is where wahala dey. help me oooo
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:

So you've never been laid? shocked grin

yep I havent. why?
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Illuminatus(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2015
ninocia18:

yeah. the cab idea is noted. the communication part is where wahala dey. help me oooo

simple questions about what she likes and about herself. You can talk about music and your classmates. Hehehe. Don't be too judgemental, sha.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by bvegas2020: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
ninocia18:

yep I havent. why?

A very good morning to boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but you have to help me now.

The Mr nairaland contest is on,as a matter of fact,today is going to be the semi finals and I need you to help me vote Falconey. I am writing you because I am trusting You.

the link to the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

voting starts 10am- 6pm

the voting format is "" I vote falconey Cc; NLjega"

Thanks so much Boss.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

,,,,,,,,,,............. / angelkent - Psychologist Here! / Just Wana Make Friendz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.