Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Add Google HTML Tag To Genesis In Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Google HTML Tag To Genesis In Wordpress (428 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Automatically Add Voice Watermark,music Art And Tag To Mp3 Files Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Google HTML Tag To Genesis In Wordpress by Fredzy7(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2015
Google has created a way in which it makes it easier to connect to google and make google crawl your website manually, but to use it you have to verify your website with google.

There are many ways to verify your website, I was using the HTML upload method using FTP, then i found this really easy method to use the HTML tag method.

To use this method download the Genesis Simple Hooks then upload it to your site in Admin by going to Plugins>Add New>Upload>Browse then select your downloaded file zip and click install, after installing activate it.

Then go to Genesis simple hooks then Copy the meta tag from google webmaster and paste it into the first box that is labelled wp_head Hook then save.

You can also use this method for adding Google Adsense and other HTML codes to your website

http://freasmiles.tk/how-to-add-google-html-tag-to-genesis-2/
Re: How To Add Google HTML Tag To Genesis In Wordpress by KennedyNwafor(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
A newly designed WordPress entertainment site for sale at 30k with the following:
1) One year hosting (recently hosted so the 1yr is
still valid)
2) Registered domain name (can still be changed
to any name of your choice)
3) 5gb bandwidth
4) 50gb disk space
5) Custom email address
The website is sold at N30,000.
For more details or enquiry,
Call: Nwafor Kennedy on 08106761362
Whatsapp: 08106761362
Email: kennedynwa4@yahoo.com
Re: How To Add Google HTML Tag To Genesis In Wordpress by KennedyNwafor(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2015
A newly designed WordPress entertainment site for sale at 30k with the following:
1) One year hosting (recently hosted so the 1yr is
still valid)
2) Registered domain name (can still be changed
to any name of your choice)
3) 5gb bandwidth
4) 50gb disk space
5) Custom email address
The website is sold at N30,000.

For more details or enquiry,
Call: Nwafor Kennedy on 08106761362
Whatsapp: 08106761362
Email: kennedynwa4@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Adsense Even If You Are Not Approved / I Need Phone Numbers Database / Please Where Can I Find Free Themes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.