Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pwc Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Test (681 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Test by emygreat19: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hi everyone,

Please does anybody have information on the venue for the PWC test?I heard it's holding on the 14th,being saturday and i still haven't got my invitation to come for the test, even tho my application status on their site reads:you have been shortlisted.My phone is bad and should they send an sms invitation,i may not get it.
Please, any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Pwc Test by emygreat19: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2009
Goodmorning to you all.

I still would like to find out from this blog if anyone has information on the PWC test scheduled to hold tomorrow.Thanx
Re: Pwc Test by tollu: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2009
The test is taking place at King's College. Not sure of other details so can't be of much help.

I also applied but my status still shows "to be reviewed"
I have friends who got invitations even a 2.2 graduate and I have another friend who didn't get called and he's a first class graduate.

The thing is, they promised to follow all application through to the very end so one must get a yes or no.

Anyways, all the best. lemme go lick my wounds
Re: Pwc Test by emygreat19: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2009
Thanx for the reply.I actually contacted their office this morning and was told the test for tomorrow isn't for the graduate training. So, i guess i had no serious cause for alarm.Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Msc Degree Or A Job? / Great God / Marketing Executives Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.