Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) (3235 Views)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm / We Supply/deliver 100% Original Honey To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2015
Export contract to supply ( export) 100% pure honey to Dubai at the final stage.

do you have what it takes to supply or take this contract? have you export before? at what price can you supply(export) ? how can you package it?

Finally, what is your preferable means of payment that you have being using for a while? .

please note, the best that can handle or address those question above will take the deal....plssssssssssss only 100% pure honey needed.

i will be back here to tell you the final arrangement but before then, i will like to here from those that think can handle this , so that i can submit your respond to him and he pick the best deal for himself.

oya guys let me have you deal( offers).

pls no calls at this stage, if you have anything to offer drop it here.who knows, you may get yourself a deal here.

morethan 3 days discussing this contract undecided

1 Like

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by yafax: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
I have pure honey from Gembo Taraba state which is from gembo & camaroon,but i have never export it to DUBAI only in lagos & kano.and our package normally is in 25 - 50LTS jaracane,if you have any international package is ok by me
.for detail you can contact me via 07035694351 or e - mail yafax1974@gmail.com
best regard.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by babaolope: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
i have pure and quality honey from ondo state packed in 1,21/2 liters of keggs. for dubai; FOR export purpose payment terms will be 100% LC at sight pls confirm this from your contact. my email; olope2015@yahoo.com
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by mrnate: 1:46pm On May 25, 2015
Hi,
I have been dealing in pure honey for years now from Kaduna but never exported. It's genuine and pure, available in 10, 20, 25 and 50Litres. Kindly contact me nathanxchris@gmail.com
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by karlxavier(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
goodday, please mr david,i have a question to ask in the house and i would like gurus in the house to answer. please does anyone know where one can sell his or her moringa oil here in nigeria and internationally? please help... mr david, etc, please help me with an answer...
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by world1(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
karlxavier:
goodday, please mr david,i have a question to ask in the house and i would like gurus in the house to answer. please does anyone know where one can sell his or her moringa oil here in nigeria and internationally? please help... mr david, etc, please help me with an answer...
How many litres do you have?
What is your production process?

1 Like

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by karlxavier(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
Manual oil press machine...
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by karlxavier(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Cold pressed moringa oil
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
yafax:
I have pure honey from Gembo Taraba state which is from gembo & camaroon,but i have never export it to DUBAI only in lagos & kano.and our package normally is in 25 - 50LTS jaracane,if you have any international package is ok by me
.for detail you can contact me via 07035694351 or e - mail yafax1974@gmail.com
best regard.

Noted and agreed with you, Taraba state is a good location for pure honey source, i myself already got a source for pure honey at Kaduna and the deal is already on....if any need arise i will get in touch with you.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by smallblow: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hi,
I have been dealing in pure honey for years now from Kwara but never exported. It's genuine and pure, available in 10, 20, 25 and 50Litres. Kindly contact me floyd1244@yahoo.com or 08130803532
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by jendor123: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
I have pure honey from
ondo state, but i have never export goods before.
Package is normally in 2.5 - 50LTS
customised keg. Mode of payment is pay to my acct. You can be of help for the export
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Ayopercent(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
You can contact me for ur pure honey from Oyo state oke-ogun to be precise. ayopercent@yahoo.com
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by jeffmyson(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Don't waste your time and money exporting Nigerian honey! It will surely be rejected abroad. The biggest safety issues with our honey is that it is harvested with smokes and unsanitary! If passed throughh ttesting there will surely be salmonella and other food safety concerns. The smoke in it makes it unsuitable for exports. Be warned!
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
jeffmyson:
Don't waste your time and money exporting Nigerian honey! It will surely be rejected abroad. The biggest safety issues with our honey is that it is harvested with smokes and unsanitary! If passed throughh ttesting there will surely be salmonella and other food safety concerns. The smoke in it makes it unsuitable for exports. Be warned!

i disagree with you...as this deal is done and dusted grin grin

Honey source from KADUNA and buyer even demand for more next month grin
always get your fact well..cuz most a time buyers will boldly stated that they need honey nigeria origin .So what are we saying here

3 Likes

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by eddyhaze(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
What other commodities does your client request for?
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by mrvitalis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am a student. I school in nsukka in enugu state I can supply the honey if u are ready
In 20 and 50 litters
So if u are interested just reach me
Or petervitalis123@gmail.com
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by opo26: 1:32am On Aug 12, 2016
I can supply u original and pure honey if can give ur specification no problem can me on 08039268498
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by ashcall(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
i can as-well get you honey from kaduna .we pack them in 20 litters cans.Mr kenneth 08091916405
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by ryloy: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
We
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Delighthoney001(m): 3:44am On Dec 08, 2020
This is Delight Raw Honey, a Taraba state and Adamawa state based raw honey distributing company.

With us your guaranteed of raw and undiluted honey.

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Delighthoney001(m): 3:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Delight_Raw_Honey is your trusted and most reliable raw and undiluted honey distributing company based in Nigeria, we supply best honey quality to you from Gembu in Taraba States and Ganye in Adamawa state with FREE nationwide delivery.

We are fully ready to supply you with any amount of litres you want with any packaging you want.

We wouldn't mind sending you a FREE sample of our honey, so that you could confirm the quality.

We are also "fully" ready for exportation to any country.

We hope to hear from you.

Our phone numbers are in our bio and flier.

Thanks.

dav8id:
Export contract to supply ( export) 100% pure honey to Dubai at the final stage.

do you have what it takes to supply or take this contract? have you export before? at what price can you supply(export) ? how can you package it?

Finally, what is your preferable means of payment that you have being using for a while? .

please note, the best that can handle or address those question above will take the deal....plssssssssssss only 100% pure honey needed.

i will be back here to tell you the final arrangement but before then, i will like to here from those that think can handle this , so that i can submit your respond to him and he pick the best deal for himself.

oya guys let me have you deal( offers).

pls no calls at this stage, if you have anything to offer drop it here.who knows, you may get yourself a deal here.

morethan 3 days discussing this contract undecided

(1) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale In Keffi Nassarawa State / Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel / What Comes To Your Mind When A Friend Tells You His Studying Agriculture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.