Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth (10115 Views)

If You Did Not Read Any Of These Books, You Did Not Grow Up In The 90's / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / 10 Books You Must Read Before You Are 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by fairheven: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Babe2sure:
I have read five of those books.
The purpose driven life by Rick Warren, is far and away, my favourite of the five books. It made the most impact on me.

Really?
I have read The Da Vinci Code, but I don't know there is, Cracking The Davinci Code.
Will include it in my TBR list.

You may also try 8habits of highly effective pple. Is a follow up to 7habits but more incisive
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Olarewajub: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please does any one have the Soft copy of the above listed books?
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Babe2sure(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
fairheven:

You may also try 8habits of highly effective pple. Is a follow up to 7habits but more incisive

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by MrLekan95(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Noted
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Samuelasiwaju(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pls can anyone help me with those books pdf or any site to download them. Pls thanks alot.
Dis my mail samuelasiwaju@gmail.com
Thanks alot
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by SimonStiles: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
hey guys, check out on top 10 books recommended by world great leaders https://www.teachalearner.com/top-10-books-2018

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by mhizbel(f): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Sounds interesting... But these books look expensive o. Abeg op, you fit send me the PDF format?? Abeg.

I'm reading The Purpose Driven Life and I love it.
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by QuietHammer(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Freeopod:
Where's my Mafia Manager?!
Good morning bro. Do you still have a PDF of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / Generator Fumes Kill 2 Kogi Polytechnic Students / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.