Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) (43895 Views)

LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO University,ife (O.A.U) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Sess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by bobbykay1(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2015
This happen around 1 pm today at oduduwa uni. A student came late like 5minutes to the mid semester exam and the lecture refuse to give him the answer booklet, as a sharp guy he walked up to the lecturer and told him he needed answer booklet but the lectuer refused and ask him to leave although the guy left and also told the lecturer that what he's doing is bad, the lecturer felt bad about this and decided to teach the young man a lesson in the exam hall and this was what we saw after ooooo. The lecturer in blue ankara grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Nastydroid(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2015
space for sale

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Nastydroid(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
the student is in a big mess,the lecturer will become an obstacle for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by bobbykay1(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2015
Funny enuf d lecturer was blammed koz he was at fault

15 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by simplemach(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2015
Omo see gbege
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by lyriclekidd(m): 1:16am On May 23, 2015
so una nor get light chain oui is worse

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by johnshagb(m): 2:07am On May 23, 2015
According to your story "The guy left". The lecturer called him back to teach him a lesson or what? So tell me what I'm getting wrong here

15 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by 3ace(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2015
I can't recollect the last time I engaged in a physical contest like this. The Yorubas will say "you only know the beginning of a fight, nobody knows where it will end". There are so many walking corpse waiting for someone to help them end it. Moreover, that lecturer is a disgrace to that university. What example is he setting for his students? You have already punished the young man by refusing to allow him write the exam. Even if the student showed no remorse and was rude when he made that remark, there are still better ways to discipline him. The lecturer dares not do this in some schools otherwise, he's a dead man already. I can imagine the other students smiling and hoping that the fight won't end soon-.a very good time to cheat.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by ZACHIE: 3:54am On May 23, 2015
3ace:
II can imagine the other students smiling and hoping that the fight won't end soon-.a very good time to cheat.

Who said they aren't cheating already?
The fact that this was captured on a camera phone indicated that phones had opened and had been put to 'good' use.

But aside that, the teesha acted far below his office.

He too will be rewarded.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by goldfish80(m): 3:58am On May 23, 2015
The students must have enjoyed the free show. Manny pacquiao vs Floyd maywether season2 grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by 3ace(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2015
ZACHIE:

Who said they aren't cheating already?
The fact that this was captured grow a phone Camera indicate that phones have opened and put to 'good' use.

But aside that, the teesha
acted far below his office.

He too will be rewarded.
Yes, but this time with impunity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Nobody: 5:08am On May 23, 2015
There is a school called oduduwa university?
Tufia
Very local
No wonder
Agbero lecturers teaching agbero students

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by MUMINATED(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2015
So op dey use camera inside exam hall even though it is the lecturer's fault,the student will get expelled,oloruu maa je ki a ri ogun akoba

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by LMAyedun(m): 6:13am On May 23, 2015
Some lecturers don't usually respect themselves at all...

This is a big shame!

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by armadeo(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2015
Firstly what I fund interesting is that pictures could be snapped in an exam hall. That means Google could be accessed. That means tablets could be used with books stored in them.

Meanwhile the lecturer fall him hand badly and the student should be ready for 2years rustication.

Cc. Lalasticlala.

I did that to see if its true that the mention of lala means front page.

## sits down cross legged on thread, holds on to mat awaiting blast off to front page ###

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by DonX001: 6:18am On May 23, 2015
You for post the video na lets see who won the wrestling match, wont mind watching some local WWE grin

By the way, both lecturer and student are in hot soup, though i guess the student own soup is faaar hotter.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 23, 2015
It's only in Naija dat strange things happen d most.
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by kilokeys(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2015
since the lecturer doesn't know his job is to teach and give lesson notes..
the student wants to teach him a Lesson

grin
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by StealthyMe(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2015
So una record am? grin
Funny die...A student fighting with his lecturer is improper ; but a lecturer fighting with his student is foolish! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Adeoba10(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2015
Wehrey dey dat lecturer head.
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Pheals(f): 7:07am On May 23, 2015
Punctuality is the soul of business and it start from here
imagine fighting with your lecturer
i wonder how u will pass out
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by nanauju(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2015
This so called lecturer just behaved immaturely. I'm very sure he's just a 'lecturer's boy'
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by angelTI(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2015
...and this was supposed to be a private university undecided

The lecturer stooped so low to engage another person (his student) in physical fight. He is a disgrace to the institution!
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by AgreatMan: 7:43am On May 23, 2015
where i schooled, u would b allowed to write an exam provided it is not more than 30minutes into d exam. infact, i was in d habit of entering d hall btw 5 to 10 minutes after d paper started. i believe d lecturer is wrong.

secondly, d guy walked away obviously sayin sm horrible things n d best d lecturer can think of is to engage him? that lecturer deserves a suspension while d guy shd b given a letter of warning.

but all these fighting is not even ma concern. dat school is a private uni, it looks beautiful from d outside, y shd a lecture hall look so unkept?

8 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by OObahiagbon: 7:57am On May 23, 2015
bobbykay1:
Dis happen arnd 1 pm today at oduduwa uni. A student cme late lyk 5min to the mid semester exam nd d lecture refuse to give him d answer booklet, as a sharp guy he walked up to d lecturer and told him he needed ans booklet buh d lectuer refused nd ask him to leave although d guy left nd also told d lecturer dat wah he's doing his bad, d lecturer felt bad abt dis nd decided to teach d young man a lesson in d exam hall nd dis was wot we saw after ooooo. D lecturer in blue ankara grin
The lecturer must be an opusdispo veramy to engage in a disgraceful public spetacle of iron.I

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by undisputedgbola(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
bobbykay1:
Dis happen arnd 1 pm today at oduduwa uni. A student cme late lyk 5min to the mid semester exam nd d lecture refuse to give him d answer booklet, as a sharp guy he walked up to d lecturer and told him he needed ans booklet buh d lectuer refused nd ask him to leave although d guy left nd also told d lecturer dat wah he's doing his bad, d lecturer felt bad abt dis nd decided to teach d young man a lesson in d exam hall nd dis was wot we saw after ooooo. D lecturer in blue ankara grin
And u r a student of that school,which image r u portraying? It's something u could have posted without mentioning the name of the school! Op u r a not a good ambassador of ur sch, and u will want to tell people u sch dia Hian!!

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by bobbykay1(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
lyriclekidd:
so una nor get light chain oui is worse
lol
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by rheether(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
That student no go graduate again..
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by sanandreas(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2015
Maybe the lecturer was angry before he came for invigilation.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by Baba419(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Where did the students shirt go so quickly?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) by priscaoge(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
This is what u get when u have Agbero as a lecturer undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.