Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? (6937 Views)

[PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / [PHOTOS] Why Do Naija Lesbians Love To Stroke Their V@gina Lips?! / (PHOTOS) Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This To Herself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by mikron(m): 1:46am On May 23, 2015
Upon all the millions these Hollywood stars are making, they can't even afford to buy decent clothing and they've decided to walk half naked in front of the whole world! Why do they even bother to wear anything? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by mikron(m): 1:48am On May 23, 2015
angry

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by DuchessLily(f): 1:48am On May 23, 2015
I wonder ooo

But seriously bro, if u Knw how much they pay for this rubbish they wear eehh! Hmmm...e fit buy land for some places in naija oo grin
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Nobody: 1:52am On May 23, 2015
mikron:
Upon all the millions these Hollywood stars are making, they can't even afford to buy decent clothing and they've decided to walk half naked in front of the whole world! Why do they even bother to wear anything? angry angry
It's a free world, bro.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Nobody: 1:53am On May 23, 2015
DuchessLily:
I wonder ooo

But seriously bro, if u Knw how much they pay for this rubbish they wear eehh! Hmmm...e fit buy land for some places in naija oo grin
Were you born dressed in clothes? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by DuchessLily(f): 2:04am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:

Is that why I should go out unclad undecided

Since Adam and Eve ate the wisdom apple, we r to cover our nakedn£ss.

Or do u go around unclad angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by xamuel17(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2015
blame it on mama claro's weed
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Nobody: 2:31am On May 23, 2015
DuchessLily:

They aren't n a k e d. What do you say about Africans like Zulus and others who expose their peanuts and bosoms?
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Damikevin(m): 2:34am On May 23, 2015
Women just have problem. Its a pity.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by 400billionman: 2:51am On May 23, 2015
They are harlots.

Dating or marrying these kind of women means creating a hole in a man's pocket. Their only value is their body..
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by dulux07(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2015
Later they start crying out saying men should stop seein ladies as sex objects undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by satelliteDISH(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2015
House, pls can i take a look at this pictures...am salivating...
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by boboLIL(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2015
DuchessLily:

a very nice questi0n

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by benuejosh: 5:53am On May 23, 2015
Live the whites alone they will tell you it's their culture.
Thank God for our naija ladies. Claps hands for yourself. In as much as they reason very low you can't see them dressing that way. Maheeda is from UK not Nigeria
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 23, 2015
Damikevin:
I hope u know that includes ur mum,sisters,family members and friends.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by boyebola: 6:05am On May 23, 2015
Damikevin:

some not all
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On May 23, 2015
This pieces of rags cost millions of dollars . If you watch E! Regularly the price of the earrings alone can build 2 modern stadiums with the latest 21st century equipments in them . Don't let me go to the clutch bag and shoes, perfumes and wrist chains. Some people will develop instant migraine grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by georgementday(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2015
Later they will b blamin us for attempted despoil etc.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Fynestboi: 7:31am On May 23, 2015
undecidedFashion
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by nanauju(f): 7:32am On May 23, 2015
The annoying thing is dat, they are feeling good for wearing such clothes
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by tupem: 8:06am On May 23, 2015
benuejosh:

Thank God for our naija ladies. Claps hands for yourself. In as much as they reason very low
thank God your mama, sisters, aunts Etc na Nigerian women! silly comment@ angry
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Folakeme: 8:14am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:

So u r saying,ur dress code na "unclothedness",lame excuse,let see ur naked pics angry
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by jay44(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2015
u call dese women?? talk somtin else joor
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by honeric01(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2015
phrenoz:

Does that stop the fact that its mostly women that dress this way?

From Africa to Asia, America to Europe..everywhere you go, 90% of people caught almost naked are women IMHO

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by may01(f): 9:30am On May 23, 2015
Op,you'd be surprised to find out that the prices of these dresses are ridiculously expensive. And when put to better use,the world will be a better place grin
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Damikevin(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
phrenoz:
yes if they act like that. If they don't you just wasted ur time hitting back at me. With that statement seems you are a female. Hope you understand how it feels you ladies say 'all men are the same. When y'all learn the right way to say it I might just start to say some women.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by mikron(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:
It's a free world, bro.
My friend how u doing?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by benuejosh: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
tupem:
thank God your mama, sisters, aunts Etc na Nigerian women! silly comment@ angry
I said "ladies". In QUOTE.
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by Holatunde007(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This pieces of rags cost millions of dollars . If you watch E! Regularly the price of the earrings alone can build 2 modern stadiums with the latest 21st century equipments in them . Don't let me go to the clutch bag and shoes, perfumes and wrist chains. Some people will develop instant migraine grin
But who those incharge of price tags na
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:

But who those incharge of price tags na
the fashion designers noni
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by FredHandsome(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2015
They are paid to wear those clothes so as to promote its designers
Re: Photos: Why Do Women Dress Like This? by baralatie(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2015
they are looking for husband seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu, Rachel Bakam Partner With NAPTIP To Wipe Off Human Trafficking / Photo: Is This Fat Lady Tiwa Savage? Omg!!! / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.