Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church (23908 Views)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Akinmag(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2015
If such people were Jonathan they will order demolitions of Churches, Mosque s&off course the houses we struggled to built out of our sweat. Why can't they look elsewhere for land that will cater for such project? What wicked fellows.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by nnaubanna: 9:40am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I will be very happy if reverene MBAKA of adoration ministry is beaten to death.
. Na u dem go first beat ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Baroba(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2015
njideoby:
So a governor can now wake up any day and revoke any land he likes. Just for his selfish pleasures. Meanwhile, there are so many satellite communities in Enugu begging for such projects and development. Places like Emene, Amechi, Ugwuaji, Ituku,Ozalla,to mention a few, need massive government presence, but no, every Enugu state government to to revoke and sale every inch of land within the tiny Enugu metropolis.
Ndi Wa-wa bilie nu na ura!

Thank you very much, Land in Enugu is hot cake as you know. A parcel of land in a central area like Uwani will always attract government thugs and their rogue elements. I recall back in the days of that criminal Gov, Chimaroke Nnamani, odinary folks were having their lands revoked and sold of to crooked politicians on the basis it wasn't been developed. I nearly lost mine in new GRA, it is one battle I won't even wish on my worst enemy..

If you know Enugu well, you will understand most of the orthodox churches have parcels of land the bought years ago, huge interest in real estate means they now have to fight to keep them.. Shame

Blackman remains his own worst enemy..

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by endy231: 9:50am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
chief priest

or

Catholic priest

Is english a problem to you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by condralbede(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2015
Baba419:
Which of the mbakas was beaten?
Rev Mbaka of Anglican church!
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Imyourex(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
chief priest

or

Catholic priest
so u dont know d difference between catholic and anglican church, poor u

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by breeze23: 10:11am On May 23, 2015
ureach:
If this building was earmarked for demolition why were dey standing against it.

Obstructing officers in the line of duty is an offense punishable as stated in sections 148, 171 and 397 of the Penal Code.

Thank you
Your house will surely be demolish one day. And u will have noting to do

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Warldbest(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I will be very happy if reverene MBAKA of adoration ministry is beaten to death.
God fire u
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Missmossy(f): 10:14am On May 23, 2015
Chai! Thats terrible. Heartless of them to do that.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by themanderon: 10:25am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Be careful of what you wish for others cos it might just come back to you thanks.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by UncleDeeee(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2015
I see people no longer have the fear of God these days. May they reap what they sow. The priests don't even need to pray. Even if they were wrong, must they be beaten? If the parents of these cows beat up priests I doubt if they'd be alive to beat up anybody. Since its raining here in Port Harcourt, it's safe for me to say that let thunder fire them!!!
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Bode69(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
be careful of what you wish for your fellow human being, especially a man of God. U are not in position to judge anybody. Don't bring curse to your family. As much as I hate to admit I don't like the man of God either but don't wish him evil cause you don't know the level of relationship between him and God.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by steppin: 10:39am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

person wey dey use BlackBerry no dey read full post cos of battery
since uv failed to summarize
lemme ask u d question again
na native doctor priest or Catholic priest?
Silly excuse for being a lazy bull!
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
chief priest

or

Catholic priest
this is why the white men will never respect we blacks

So its cool if they beat up a chief priest of our fathers gods but a taboo when a white man god priest is touched?

Smh
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by estyvino(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
How bitter it's that man fights God, such war can never be won. A dog that will get loss will refuse to hear the hunters clarion
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by fortunechy(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2015
they just incured curses in dia life.fightin a church is more or less fightin God.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Maxiebrown(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2015
Bible prophecy is gradually coming to fulfillment. The wild beast is gradually devouring the harlot..
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Seedorf009(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2015
Am very sure if dis happens in the north, dey will tag dos pple involved with different names associating with islamic religion such Islamic extremist, muslim youth e.t.c. Is high time we extract personality frm religion in Nigeria. If any 1 hs done sumtin bad, we adress d issue without being partial and not associating it with any religion cos No major religion we practice in nigeria preach violence.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by nmanma1(f): 11:18am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
n u must die bfr him

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Mentcee(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2015
ureach:
If this building was earmarked for demolition why were dey standing against it.

Obstructing officers in the line of duty is an offense punishable as stated in sections 148, 171 and 397 of the Penal Code.

Thank you
Fake lawyer. Have you forgotten that bona fide claim of right is a ground of defence regarding alleged proprietary crimes in most jurisdictions and the Federal Criminal Code?
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 11:47am On May 23, 2015
njideoby:
So a governor can now wake up any day and revoke any land he likes. Just for his selfish pleasures. Meanwhile, there are so many satellite communities in Enugu begging for such projects and development. Places like Emene, Amechi, Ugwuaji, Ituku,Ozalla,to mention a few, need massive government presence, but no, every Enugu state government to to revoke and sale every inch of land within the tiny Enugu metropolis.
Ndi Wa-wa bilie nu na ura!
Why won't they revoke it when nothing has been to the vast plots of land for centuries now? If you know you can't develop a property why not give it up for government to develop it..If everyone clinched to their lands without developing it, how do you expect the metropolis to grow?
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2015
Sullivan Obiakpor Chime converting Enugu to his personal property, Sullivan has become Eze onye agwana m, that how he is converting all piece on land within the metroplis to estate and selling it to himself and cronies. Sullivan wanted to retire every politician in Enugu to be the overall man, if not the dodgedness of our brother the (CHESS MASTER)Barr Ike Ekweremadu,Sullivan would have retired him. Ndi Enugu why are we cool headed? Why are we laid back? Why are we not daring like Ndi Imo and Anambra. Ndi WAWA its time to wake up from slumber.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Greatfes17: 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
kodlins:
Catholics and this their beef against Anglicans.

Same thing happens all the time in Anambra..

Demolition of structures owned by the Anglican communion by Catholic Governors
Who is to hold responsible for Mbaka's (Catholic) parcel of land been taking by Enugu State Government? Anglicans (Protestants) I assume?

Quote me in defense please.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by ransomed: 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
Dividen of Democracy from PDP government.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
breeze23:

Your house will surely be demolish one day. And u will have noting to do

Dude if chart and build on a residential area nobody can demolish my house... if a church builds on a 'road' when it's time to construct the road it's goingto be demolished... leave religion out of this!
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
donjoesbry:

u are an i.d.i.o.t for saying dat....so u are saying d govt can just wake up one day and revoke a land...
...mtcheew

Every land in Nigeria belongs to the federal government... is only reasonable for them to compensate should need arise... if u don't accept the fact u have the right to fair hearing in the Court of Law.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Magicdon(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

person wey dey use BlackBerry no dey read full post cos of battery
since uv failed to summarize
lemme ask u d question again
na native doctor priest or Catholic priest?
guy go throway your third hand blackberry
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Fourwinds: 2:09pm On May 23, 2015
woodcook:
Enugu governors always at war with clerics since time immemorial.
d governors have erectile blocusis
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by collinsVP: 2:20pm On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

you are yet pained his message came to pass . may be the wind of change blows your family no good.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by nyabinghi(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2015
Christianity is equal to brainwash
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by idoncome: 3:28pm On May 23, 2015
12pm:

nobody is fighting with mbaka, mbaka is the one who goes around making trouble with government, because he know his moronic multitude followers will support him
are u okay? i dnt understand u . are u insinuating dat Mbaka is behind this?. can u tell us more about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking / Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.