Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android (1093 Views)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp / How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Horluwahighdee(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2015
Please help me,i have rooted my phones, i wants to design new fonts and themes.please how do i go with it.
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Tolzeal(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
Please help me,i have rooted my phones, i wants to design new fonts and themes.please how do i go with it.

what phone do u have ??
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Horluwahighdee(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2015
Tolzeal:

what phone do u have ??
gionee p2 and tecno s3
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Tolzeal(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
gionee p2 and tecno s3

hifont works for both well. with less fair of bricked device. google CMW about ur phon, as it adviceable to make nandriod backup before tweaking system files up.
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Chamajosh: 9:00am On May 23, 2015
I recommend iFont..... Hifont at times tend to brick phones thereby leading to bootloop
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2015
you can still use font installer.
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2015
Please what do you mean by a bricked phone
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Chamajosh: 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
Bricking a phone in layman's language is phone not being able to do its normal functions thereby failing to boot up(start up)
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by dennistar(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2015
Chamajosh:
I recommend iFont..... Hifont at times tend to brick phones thereby leading to bootloop
ifonts bricked my old phone
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Tolzeal(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2015
dennistar:

ifonts bricked my old phone
Chamajosh:

Ifont is the worst part of all... hifont is still fear enough...
Re: Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android by Fraih(f): 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
That means my Infinix hot needs rooting before I can enjoy a variety of fonts and themes?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Na By Force? / Cheapest 3 SIM Android Phone Set To Hit The Market. / 4g Lite Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.