Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra (1436 Views)

Neteller Gives Out 15,000 USD To Customers / Savings Promo: Fidelity Bank To Share N64m To Customers / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Hi Nlanders,
Please this issue has been bugging me for a while now.
I urgently need help from active Konga merchants.
Since there is no Konga drop-off point in Anambra State.
The issue is how to deliver my products to customers who bought them on Konga that are living outside my state, Anambra, and at the same time collect my money from the buyers.

Thanks as you help....
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by scampy(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
Royal155:
Hi Nlanders,
Please this issue has been bugging me for a while now.
I urgently need help from active Konga merchants.
Since there is no Konga drop-off point in Anambra State.
The issue is how to deliver my products to customers who bought them on Konga that are living outside my state, Anambra, and at the same time collect my money from the buyers.

Thanks as you help....

Try all dis transport company like Peace Mass and d rest but they will charge you on d weight of d package. Then d owner of d goods will go to their office at dat State to take delivery of d goods.
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
scampy:

Try all dis transport company like Peace Mass and d rest but they will charge you on d weight of d package. Then d owner of d goods will go to their office at dat State to take delivery of d goods.
Thanks dear!
But, in a situation whereby I offered pay on delivery, how do I get my money?
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
Plz post this in business section, I believe they have many ppl selling on konga there.

The only issue I don't know if it can be handled by my solution is the pay on delivery.
My office normally call some boys that work with ems/dhl to come and pick up anything we want sent out and delivered to anywhere in the world. They have a rate per kg. You can negotiate with the coy if you will be sending via them on regular basis. They too have their targets to meet.

I stay in Anambra too. I used to have the guys no, but I can't find it in my phone now.
Best bet is to walk into the office of any speed post and make enquiry.
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:
Plz post this in business section, I believe they have many ppl selling on konga there.

The only issue I don't know if it can be handled by my solution is the pay on delivery.
My office normally call some boys that work with ems/dhl to come and pick up anything we want sent out and delivered to anywhere in the world. They have a rate per kg. You can negotiate with the coy if you will be sending via them on regular basis. They too have their targets to meet.

I stay in Anambra too. I used to have the guys no, but I can't find it in my phone now.
Best bet is to walk into the office of any speed post and make enquiry.
Thanks for your response. Maybe I should go and make equiry from dhl's office located in Onitsha.
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2015
I just got the mail guys number.
07034552190 .He is in onitsha
I think his office is EPs and not dhl.
If their price is expensive, u can go to ems (owned by nipost), though I don't know how effective ems is in Nigeria. I posted a mail to Canada via ems and it was delivered on time.

Nb- dhl will be the most expensive. Try as many postal services as possible. Their is one that their office is opposite kamo plaza in new MKT road. I have once received a mail via them.
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:
I just got the mail guys number.
07034552190 .He is in onitsha
I think his office is EPs and not dhl.
If their price is expensive, u can go to ems (owned by nipost), though I don't know how effective ems is in Nigeria. I posted a mail to Canada via ems and it was delivered on time.

Nb- dhl will be the most expensive. Try as many postal services as possible. Their is one that their office is opposite kamo plaza in new MKT road. I have once received a mail via them.
Thank you so much help. I appreciate.
But like how much do you think the guy will use to deliver products across Anambra?
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by scampy(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2015
Royal155:
Thanks dear!
But, in a situation whereby I offered pay on delivery, how do I get my money?

In dat case, u wil need to involve som1 u know that can take delivery of d package and deliver it to d person and collect d money on ur behalf and send it to u.
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2015
scampy:

In dat case, u wil need to involve som1 u know that can take delivery of d package and deliver it to d person and collect d money on ur behalf and send it to u.
Ok. Thanks dear, I appreciate
Re: Products Sold On Konga; How Can I Deliver Them To Customers Outside Anambra by scampy(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2015
Royal155:
Ok. Thanks dear, I appreciate

U are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Investment / Dunlop Public Offer Opens Today / Merrybet Out With Autoslip Lucky Bet Generator!!! Goodnews For Soccer Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.