Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Wow! This Is The Best Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow! This Is The Best Vacancy. (806 Views)

Best Vacancy For Ladies! / The Best Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Is The Best Vacancy. by stNoble1: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2009
Life is no longer about hard work,opportunities come everyday but its meant for the prepared mind.
Now check this out, I stumbled into a friend who sold a Kingston flash drive(2GB) to me for my personal use and just as i was about using it someone bought it from me.There and then i saw the business opportunity in it.As i started reaching out to others,i met "a guy who knows a guy" and behold,a thousand(1000) pieces of this particular flash drive was supplied and i made #500,000 on the side walk.
for example, 2GB is sold #1500
                    4GB is sold #2500
                    8GB is sold #4000 and so on.

Now that's the best vacancy,don't depend on your salary alone.
You too can make a better deal.
Remember many people will tell you that this is worthless,but MTN in their billboard will always tell you "GO START SOMETHING" for faith without work is dead.

CONTACT ME:08037444373
                      NOBLE.

(1) (Reply)

Tellers And Customer Care At Atlas Miccrofinance Bank / Career Opportunity - Spring Records / Emartng.com, Second Phase Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.