Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (34653 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by dainformant(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2015
A pretty young woman seized the moment to take a "Selfie" with governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos at the commissioning of the Lagos court of Arbitration International centre for Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) built by the Lagos state Government.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/first-let-me-take-selfie-caption-this.html

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2015
Hehe... whity
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by bogolobango(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2015
Thats my governor that transformed lagos to obodo oyinbo not like mr clueless

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:51am On May 23, 2015
Fashola would be like "what is this girl trying to do? Is this pinshure or picture or pics? OH it must be a DP... Let me smile small, but my wife would think am cheating on her"

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:53am On May 23, 2015
bogolobango:
lagos to obodo oyinbo? Who gave fashola the money? Is it not jonathan? When a team wins a cup, then the coach receives the praise, so jonathan is the architect of lagos beautification.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by politricks: 8:54am On May 23, 2015
Who wouldn't want to associate himself with the best performing governor.

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2015
if mrs bimbo catch you eh ! you go troway that iPhone grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Etumgbe(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2015
Omo see sweet girl

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by bogolobango(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2015
@MuguliciousMUGU i wont blame u look at ur username u re a bigtime mugu cos the money Jonathan gave to fashola belongs to jona family

Oponu

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noah91(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lagos to obodo oyinbo? Who gave fashola the money? Is it not jonathan? When a team wins a cup, then the coach receives the praise, so jonathan is the architect of lagos beautification.
Ode, Jonathan shouldn't hv given him. If Jonathan is the architect of Lagos success, then he is also d architect of Ebonyi failure

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by politricks: 9:03am On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Hypocrite! But
1. Boko haram attacks, blame the northern elders and America.
2. Fuel scarcity, blame the marketers
3. Electricity, blame vandals.
And the list go on and on

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Ikegift4real(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2015
all I c is a fine girl optimizing d glee Opportunity. now she will upload n be like fashola is my paddy.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by VickJames(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
All of una know say that girl no bad at all.
See those high cheeks!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2015
Fashola my mentor
tinubu my menthol

lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2015
noah91:
Ode, Jonathan shouldn't hv given him. If Jonathan is the architect of Lagos success, then he is also d architect of Ebonyi failure
what 'Lagos success' re u guys arguing about,is it this same Lagos where I reside?

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Icon4s(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
Guguru and Ekpa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noah91(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
what 'Lagos success' re u guys arguing about,is it this same Lagos where I reside?
Mayb u stay in the place ur cursed people have polluted

41 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by onuwaje(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2015
Why is it that when they enter power they have dark hairs but when they leave they have grey hairs?

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Bonapart(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
How does this help us in anyway...
When governors start taking selfies here and there know that that country has 1 bar left

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Dcaliphate(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
the caption should be, 'Fashi or Lash?' grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by dipopooo(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
The girl fit Mr Fashola ooo I swear. Second wife loading

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by shachris01: 10:13am On May 23, 2015
fashola's left hand is where? shocked

That look on his face looks like he's stroking the bae's *** and he's like 'oh yeah' grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2015
bogolobango:

obodo wetin?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by kennyman20(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
slight difference from that of oshimole and his whitty..

We're available to handle your quality glow in the dark customised wristband.. You can reach us via email.. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com or whatsapp.. 08108009824... We offer fast delivery and best of services..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by mentorandfriend(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2015
GMB should make Fashola minister of power, or even minister of petroleum. Order, sanity and credibility will the modus operandi, and we shall all benfit.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by heykims(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2015
I don't see a selfie here, call it a selfie pose or a snapshot while on a selfie.

.....except a mirror was involved, and obviously it wasn't.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2015
Women! They can go to any extend to achieve trivial things but lacks the little enthusiasm to say 'Hi' to a fellow in taxi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.