Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North (2795 Views)

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I will have to call that a lie
Yes the life u northerners live can be called a lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North by wadetaw202: 3:30am On May 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My father rrapes male pigs. Goats won't have sex with him. Lepers dispise him. I am a useless half brained animalistic idiotic idi0t. My mother is a local p0rnstar. Shame on me and my generation. May we remain cursed for ever. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North by Truckpusher(m): 3:37am On May 24, 2015
Buhahahahq........Wadetaw , you bad I swear. grin
Re: Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North by dustmalik: 4:46am On May 24, 2015
Hypocrites of the highest order, ones without any boundaries. These are the same people who keep saying that the northern leaders never did anything to improve the lives of their fellow northerners, and always referring to northerners as illiterates.

Now, here is a man advising his people to try and improve on their examination performance, and you find a fault in that? Seriously? What exactly do you want?

When I see the level of hypocrisy by these people, i simply thank God i'm not from the same region as them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What We Igbo Should Know Before We Shout Biafra!! / When Will EFCC Investigate Ben Murray-Bruce's NTA Tenure? / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.