Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? (37154 Views)

Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. / Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by MilesLamar(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
i go finger d calc
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by sheddo619(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
lol,maybe one mama for ur villa carry ur mata for head,Sha would just have to use ma head
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ionsman: 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
Who uses calculator to calculate 2 + 2 ?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by sheddo619(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2015
lol,maybe one mama for ur villa carry ur mata for head,Sha would just have to use ma head to wrt d exams
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by biggy1528: 4:45pm On May 23, 2015
Na boko haram be d calculator immediately I delete am sharp sharp I go borrow
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by angelswingson: 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
brodalikeme:
Dem don follow you be dat nah. Digital winch
lol
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by olasalam(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
Cheii.. hw u manage smuggle am? ..coz u are nt even allowed to use calc in d 1st instance! ..lolz
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by kennyeast(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2015
But why u go use calculator for common 2+2? Na im make the calculator give u that answer. grin grin
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by inkreezz(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
if u knw d answer is wrong y did u use calculator? hw will u knw d ans is wrong? anytin d calculator gv u is right
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ZYZZA: 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin This thing done do me my oun na big numbers so I no notice am when I come know exam no end

Maths showng me shaga since 10000BC

Buhari should ban maths in this country
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by justicesky24(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
Na to use ur head o . Becos dem dor follow u kum d exam hall o
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by justicesky24(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
grin grin This thing done do me my oun na big numbers so I no notice am when I come know exam no end

Maths showng me shaga since 10000BC

Buhari should ban maths in this country
grin
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2015
Den i wil knw its from my mama side lol
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by OsoDupe(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
This is not funny o, I had this experience in my final year o. The course was advanced numerical analysis. I was trying to beat time and i didn't realise my calculations were wrong, the calculator I used was the cause. I was expecting an A in the course, fortunately for me the lecturer knew me, he told me I failed his course I was even arguing with him that it's not possible until he showed me my script and said it might be my calculator. God bless him wherever he is now cos he upgraded my mark.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by babatawa(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
It has happened to me before just use your pen to press the reset button it will work fine again.

My friend wee you keep quiet...

Casio nur get that thin for back
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Chivee(f): 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
E go come bad pass if u make this discovery after you don use d same calc. to compute bigger figures in no. 1, no.2, no.3 calculations, u're now on the final question no.4 & its 7mins to go....
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
Something like this happened to me during my ND1 level. first semester, i was writing statistics examination only for me to find out that my casio calculator is malfunctioning(used it before the exam). Mehn! I did serious rough work, no calculator to lend.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by hamaworld(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
I go smile.... Go house....prepare for next year exam.

And also go for deliverance, coz de witch for our village got swag
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by MicroBox: 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
It's not funny atall.. Ask Engineering student they will tell you more. mistakenly working with a calc in radian instead of degree
It's happens for real
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by memudyink: 5:01pm On May 23, 2015
You will minus one from every answer!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by dstar01(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
Ol boi dis na one chance o. na to just approach invigilator beg am to borrow me his fone to calculate
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Usman212s: 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
Oahray:
Hehehe... grin

Quietly use your own head write the exam, or share your neighbour own.
can you use your head to solve cosec60°?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by caxim04(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Synergy...
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by seunfape(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol, first of all. God will never let that kind of calculator come into my life.
come into your way or your life?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by chibas: 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
fharmah:
u go swaer for d manufacturer no b if u even notice on time if u don submit nnko cum dea notice am d next day
grin
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by LordVoldemort(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2015
I will gladly get up to me the invigilator

Sir my village people don find me help me call my mom and pastor to start another prayer section and gt me a new calculator soaked in the blood of jesus.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by akahp(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2015
e b like shiit d wori me o undecided
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by okooloyun1(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2015
babatawa:

lol.... I thought it's scientific calculator
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by okooloyun1(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2015
babatawa:

lol.... I thought it's scientific calculator
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
Chivee:
E go come bad pass if u make this discovery after you don use d same calc. to compute bigger figures in no. 1, no.2, no.3 calculations, u're now on the final question no.4 & its 7mins to go....
grin
Chivee:
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na to ask God for forgiveness

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) / State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 / Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.