Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join (1068 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Within 18hrs Over 1500 Nigerians Sign Petition In Support Of Dr Ngozi Okonjo / Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by tochukwuifeduba: 11:33am On May 23, 2015
Join the Revolution today as we marched to protect the Great Nigerian woman Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who through her hardwork and achievement have proved that Nigerian women are the greatest capable of doing not only what men can do but doing it Better..

#SupportNgoziOkonjoIweala#

Sign Below

https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2015
Support who? angry
She faces the law,if found guilty jail term awaits

Did you rally round when she and oga jona were and still living luxuriously with tax payers money owning fleets of private jets

Op permit me to go rough. Accept my apologies in advance

Thunder fire you and anybody else who engineered this post grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2015
Good
Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by patrick89(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Support who? angry

Did you rally round when she and oga jona were and still living luxuriously with tax payers money owning fleets of private jets

thunder will erase your generation!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by AustineE1: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
I tried signing on in support of the ebullient lady but they server is jamming,so many people struggling to sign on for the amazon at the same time.I will excercise a little patience and then come back, hoping i will be able to put my signature,Gods willing.
Mods!Front page thingz
Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by vowiski(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
patrick89:

Most times its better to ignore economic illiterates. angry
Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
patrick89:
just as it had done to your brainless parents grin Shebi u wan go rough. Idiotic fella
Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Support who? angry

ofennmanu rat race .

1 Like

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by Aegon(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Support who? angry

PhD. Pull her down. Is that not what we Nigerians are good at? Tribal bigots now know better than Yale Faculty board. ONLY IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
Aegon:
PhD. Pull her down. Is that not what we Nigerians are good at? Tribal bigots now know better than Yale Faculty board. ONLY IN NIGERIA.
now you are the tribal bigot here cos am a fullblooded Igbo. Secondly I ain't pulling anybody down,if she is clean then let her good deed speak for her. If found guilty then the law decides. Not too hard to understand
Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

ofennmanu rat race .
nwanne biko ewezinna, rapu asusu or eziokwu ka m'nekwu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking 2500 Nigerians Sign In Support Of Ngozi Okonjo Within 20hrs.join by Aegon(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
now you are the tribal bigot here cos am a fullblooded Igbo. Secondly I ain't pulling anybody down,if she is clean then let her good deed speak for her. If found guilty then the law decides. Not too hard to understand
wake up from your delusion, she is and never will be on any trial. Unless of course the trial is your head in which case you have already passed judgement. Thoughtless people of herd mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows What Is Causing This Terrible Fuel Scarcity? / How Saraki Rigged The Senate Presidency Election / South East Right To Vote PDP, Says Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.