Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) (38927 Views)

When Boo Argue With Bae's Best Friend (photo) / Help Out A Friend (photo) / What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) by gatiano(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na wah oooo. Guy you fit hold grudge ooo. virus attck your computer for 2 years? or you just get new computer? You suppose just forget. You be Ijebu or Benin person? anyways, Papa (My Father, Oduduwa Himself, Kabiesi ooo Baba Mi) and Maami (My Mother, My Moulder, Obatala Herself, She without whom I would not have existed PHYSICALLY, She Who granted Me Consciousness and Cooked My Spirit (Eledumare) into a physical being), Taught Me well, Ithen proceeded to further teach Myself.

So what was it that We were arguing about 2 years ago, exactly 20 months ago?

efizy123:

And they trained you to abii .... Mtsheewwww undecided undecided
Re: When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's fab smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Famous Men. / Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car / Which Village Is She From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.