Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday (1523 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Keshi Set For EPL Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
The teenage sensation is in the Manchester city team for Sunday's Match against the saints, the 19 year old flying eagle's star is contracted to city till 2019, and has represented them in the U21 Premier League and the UEFA youth League. This represents a big chance to get him a seat on the plane to America for pre-season or even a permanent place on the senior squad come 2015/2016 season.
Cc lalasticlala , honeric01, semid4lyfe

www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-set-to-make-epl-debut-on-sunday/
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
Good development
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
kaorama:
Good development
Yea very good, all he needs now all he needs now is to work hard, and grasp the opportunity with both hands.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Tunnamania(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
Future African best.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Ritchiee: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
kaorama:
Good development
Go...go and make Nigeria shine....
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Ritchiee: 1:56pm On May 23, 2015
Tunnamania:
Future African best.
Yea...that guy will go far man....I PRAY FOR HIM....
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
Tunnamania:
Future African best.
he clearly has the potential, hope he has the hard work and right attitude to succeed in England.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Tunnamania(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:

he clearly has the potential, hope he has the hard work and right attitude to succeed in England.
Watch him this world cup, he would win best player.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Tunnamania(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yes, he has the potentials.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2015
Ritchiee:
Go...go and make Nigeria shine....
Not just Nigeria, the whole of Africa, compared to 1996-2002 the Number of great African talents have reduced.
Then, after Europe and South America i think we were next in terms of talents, but now i think Asia and North America are ahead of us.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
Ritchiee:
I clearly think so too, putting the ball at the back of the net is the hardest thing in football, and he can do that with ease.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2015
Tunnamania:

Watch him this world cup, he would win best player.
I can't wait cheesy . Hope he doesn't turn out to be another macauley chrisantus .

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Tunnamania(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:

I can't wait cheesy . Hope he doesn't turn out to be another macauley chrisantus .
No, he won't . He. is the doppelganger of messi.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2015
Tunnamania:

No, he won't . He. is the doppelganger of messi.
fingers crossed then.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
read this like 2 days ago or so on M.E.N.
I bet d dude will even score a goal. He' just dat BAD OF AN A5S. a total one @ dat
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by oloriooko(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
Wish him the best and should avoid injuries cuz we need him in NZ
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2015
shockwave91:
read this like 2 days ago or so on M.E.N.
I bet d dude will even score a goal. He' just dat BAD OF AN A5S. a total one @ dat
cheesy that's some confidence in him, hope he repays it.
Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:
cheesy that's some confidence in him, hope he repays it.
mehn, dude...when it comes to NACHO, worries is sumfin i ain't got cheesy
wrong gif but u get d message.....

Re: Iheanacho Kelechi Set To Make EPL Debut On Sunday by write2obi(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2015
shockwave91:

mehn, dude...when it comes to NACHO, worries is sumfin i ain't got cheesy

wrong gif but u get d message.....
good to know grin

(1) (Reply)

Marco Reus Vs Alexis Sanchez. Who Is A Better Winger / Best Soccer Predictions / Atletico Madrid Coach Diego Simeone To Replace Under Fire Mourinho In Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.