Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. (1162 Views)

Anybody who believes that I would leave PDP Is Sleeping – Gov. Umahi / Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers / Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
The renewed call for amnesty for Boko Haram by some prominent Northerners is just a snippet of what Buhari intends to do.

Hear him June, 2013:

He said, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

“Every Nigerian that is familiar with happenings knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all. What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta at that time wanted to win their elections, so they recruited youths and gave guns and bullets to them to use against their opponents to win elections by force.

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

So expect Buhari to grant BH amnesty.
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
Amnesty to who?
Buhari dhe mad
Make him use groundnut pyramid take pay dem
Our oilye no be for I s l a m I s t s
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The renewed call for amnesty for Boko Haram by some prominent Northerners is just a snippet of what Buhari intends to do.

Hear him June, 2013:

So expect Buhari to grant BH amnesty.

Once a jihadist always a jihadist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by temitemi1(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
This is what I calld 'senseless reasoning' from 'senseless incoming president'. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Elslim: 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
just here to read comments
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Young03(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2015
I don tire to dey here ds man voice

he never jam

niger delta militants is warming up after may 29
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
This is what I calld 'senseless reasoning' from 'senseless incoming president'. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Well believe it or not, Buhari back in 2013 in one of his infinte moments of gross stupid1ty believed Bokos were angry over the Amnesty deal and wanted some compensation and his only way to stop this madness was,.... wait for it... pay the bokos off!

We should ask Buhari that if he truly believes that pouring money will stop the madness then what if the NW or NC decide to opt for this same tactics and produce their own Bokos?

The north does not only want an amnesty to Boko Haram which Buhari is fully in support of but also want more money thrown into the NE.

The north is seeking for 13% derivation from oil proceeds, the exact figure given to oil producing states to help not only rebuild the north but also to compensate boko haram militants.

Now if for one second you believe poverty and ignorance is behind Boko Haram then you are retarrded. The real cause of Boko Haram is an intolerant bigoted society that has a highly false sense of entitlement without contributing jack sh1t to the pot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by rawpadgin(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
grin grin guy I don't even need to look @ ur name anymore

the moment I see GEJ my HERO
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL

I know its u
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by 400billionman: 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
When one is not educated, he can believe anything..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Phinagold(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by jerryunit48: 5:29pm On May 23, 2015
REALLY .
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
jerryunit48:
REALLY .

Where have you been all these while? Under a rock?
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2015
Omenka come and defend your king
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
Two wrong dont make a right. They are only control by mind games and now, the mind game is leaving dem alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by oluvick(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
The weed from his farm in Daura is affecting him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it to use by time and MB to reply to threads about the blood thirsty tyrant.

We are watching..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by Legitbaba(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
Hypocrite is the only word to describe Buahri....We are jst waiting for 29th....we are aware of all dis down here in d delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by SluttanSlayer: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2019
400billionman:
When one is not educated, he can believe anything..

Buhari will not only grant Boko Haram amnesty but will carve out teritory in the NE to them to have an autonomous Caliphate.
Re: Buhari Believes That Niger-delta Insurgency Is What Is Responsible For BH. by 12Monkeys: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Why Saraki Was Returned Unopposed. -my View / Lagos Gov. Ambode Dissolves All Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.