Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These (42427 Views)

4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Aitee1: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
publicenemy:
Start saving every penny to leave this country.

Remember bird wey dey fly him leg dey face ground undecided

2 Likes

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by adedam007(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
T
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by millionboi(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
I
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Zeiya(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
okay
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by lollystiver(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
show me the opportunity And see if I will not stick to it
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by freedom96: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
Nhatty:
thats true oo.but y i go learn shoe maker,i b yoruba nt aboki
Hmm..even girls re getting tribalistic now...SMH sad
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:

Is it Northerners that are coblers undecided
Watch your tongue!
abokki shut up. no be abokki be shoemaker?
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Bola4mi(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
True talk
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by aulmatro: 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
Wow. That's nice!. Check out also 5 things every student must bear in mind before graduation...http://successflame.com/personal-development/5-things-every-student-must-bear-in-mind-before-graduation/
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Ayima: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
The best kind of business is the type that gives you repeat customers, no matter how little money you charge. I was given 150k by an entrepreneur for making that quote.

2 Likes

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Ediss(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
way my book i won write song since life con be like this after school. but wait o who go marker this can song way me self no fit dance put hmmmmm embarassed this life cry so no hope for the so called leaders of tomorrow? there is God shocked angry

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by MizyB(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
Ewizard:
farm... cash crop, I mean exportable crops.
u won't regret it.
una no go understand sha..
my oga, i don PM you abeg check your box sir
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by publicenemy(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
Aitee1:

Remember bird wey dey fly him leg dey face ground undecided
AIT pls... A little clue?
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:
Funny shit I plugged my phone to a power bank and the silly thing started charging itself from my phone. It refused to give up the charge no light since.

End time power bank wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by damiloladuke: 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
Let me train you in blogging and you will be forever grateful to me
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by buskie13(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
juniormusa:
Is it Northerners that are coblers undecided Watch your tongue!
70% of dem are cobblers n so what
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by nnapal(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2015
k
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by barry40: 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
Try entrepreneurship. I beg to apply may take a long process. Entrepreneurship is the pathway to wealth and prosperity. Don't mind to start small. You will learn and grow big.

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
It is better you do both... Learn a skill and start a business!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
i was expecting some more tips....

it is a nice write up but its not all about how to learn a skill, you also have to be financially literate as i put it....people have the money, have the skills and they know how to start but fail terribly in the area of managing their finances. Common what is credit and debit they are clueless.

How to allocate this funds to the appropriate areas to gain more money and more investors is also a challenge. Hence the stats that say out of 10 people who starts a business 8 out of 10 don't succeed.

One of the solutions is to Be patient and also try to invest in yourself and the business you want to go in. let it be something you have passion for, let it make an impact. Save, save,save, then invest invest invest.

Entrepreneurship is the key to moving this country to greater heights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Nhatty:
hahaha Northerners are not shoe makers.. those shoe makers are not Nigerians
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
Help me tell them o.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
millionboi:
I

adedam007:
T

can you both tell me the significant importance of your post to this thread? undecided

Nhatty:

i pity you, its quite obvious where your thinking faculty is, people are making money from shoe making the likes of Clarks, jimmy choo etc. You are here ranting and dwelling on silly stereotypes.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
Nhatty:

There is a difference between shoemaker and cobler. Louboutin and red bottom, na accountant dey do am? My dear, open your mind.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by justfree1(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
My business is expanding and I am looking for serious minded business persons to partner with me. Interested? Message me.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by iscbaba: 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
mubarak89:

Source: http://graduatewell.com/article/students-who-dont-wish-to-suffer-after-graduation-should-do-these
Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design Free Hosting
free bulksms design for ur SMS biz
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
08158301503 bbm: 52d0246f
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by anthonywimzzy: 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
Guy!!I bow for u oo!!!wat kind of tlk is dat?y will u say is only d Northerners dat suld b cobblers!!!?is it dat dey don't deserve d same work other tribes do or wat?c ur lyf nw!?na still d same Northerners won rule over u n ur ppl!!!go hug transformer jooo!!!!
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
armadeo:
Funny shit I plugged my phone to a power bank and the silly thing started charging itself from my phone. It refused to give up the charge no light since.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
psychologist:
People should stop mistaking shoe makers for cobblers, and vice versa
correcting that, is like reducing corruption.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by eeshfar(f): 9:35pm On May 24, 2015
Thnx
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Shams218(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
Let me add something.
OP u right. Of all those skills u suggested, DRIVING is the best and most important. I'm heavily paying for not knowing how to drive before living d country. At least here in NY, u can work as a student driver- A very flexible job indeed for student.
Please if u r currently a student, graduate, or serving corp member reading this text do not ignored. U never can tell where this knowledge could b useful...
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by CHIAAGROHONEY: 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
YES! GETTING A SKILL/BUSINESS IDEA ARE GREAT! IT WAS IN 200L DURING ENT211 LECTURES THAT I GOT THE IDEA OF STARTING A BEE FARM. THE IDEA WAS STRANGE BECAUSE I STUDIED ELECT/ELECT.BUT TODAY MY BEE FARM HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.ALSO I TOOK TIME OUT OF SCHOOL TO KNOW ELECTRICAL WIRING/INSTALLATION. INFACT,NOT EVERY JOB CAN MOVE ME! your star is in your hands!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Popular English Words We Use Incorrectly / Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Sexually Transmitted Degrees : 7 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.