Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 (1438 Views)

Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Do you use an Infinix smartphone? Do you live in Lagos? If yes , then you're invited to the launch of #TheNextHero from Infinix!.

Infinix Mobility is inviting all Infinix Users to the launch of the #TheNextHero , Infinix Zero 2.

The event is scheduled to hold on May 28 2015 at University of Lagos (Unilag) Main Auditorium , Lagos , Nigeria.

Follow this link to confirm your attendance :

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/youre-invited-to-the-launch-of-thenexthero-from-infinix/

Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2015
Waste of time, they should work on the battery
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by maxjax(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2015
yeah the battery is a great turn off.......i need to notify ma bro ASAP to boycott this device cos of d battery capacity
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by agoro2u: 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
I hope there will be improvement in the bat3 & hotness.
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2015
agoro2u:
I hope there will be improvement in the bat3 & hotness.

The battery is 2300mah
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by therealesttin(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
For those condemning the battery of this phone.....one question only, have any of you used the phone before condemning it?
For the devices sold over 100k, how strong is their battery?
Whether your brother boycuts the device or not, Infinix remains highest selling device in Nigeria for 2 consecutive months now so keep hating.
Someday you will have your own company and you will have to manage this kinda situation, best of luck.

Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
Guys , date has been postponed till 4th of june

Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by ibawon(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
therealesttin:
For those condemning the battery of this phone.....one question only, have any of you used the phone before condemning it?
Whether your brother boycuts the device or not, Infinix remains highest selling device in Nigeria for 2 consecutive months now so keep hating.
Someday you will have your own company and you will have to manage this kinda situation, best of luck.
Oga Boss I know for sure that you are either an Infinix Employee,User or fan or all of the above. Bro I have bought all the latest Infinix devices from Zero,iHot & iHotNote.Pls Bro abeg help us tell them to release the Infinix Zero 2 Official Specs cos I don sell my Zero for iHotnote & my iHotnote for Kevlar but na Infinix Hot note Pro don dey steal show.Abeg Bro Just only Official specs will do b4 I spend this shikini money finish.#jumiamarathon loading
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 27, 2015
therealesttin:

Even if you Guys use 2300mAh on zero 2 , at least include fast charging just like hot note
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
I no de com
Re: You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 by powerfuldudu: 6:56pm On May 29, 2015
Order your Infinix Hot Note through Konga sales agent, direct delivery to your specified address.
Also all current discounts will apply and any free accessories will also be attached. Strictly pay on delivery for all items.
To order yours now call 08133778806. Delivery within 3-7 days.

Full Review Of The 'ulefone Be Touch 2 Android 5.5 Inch 4glte/3gb Ram Phablet / Looking For Alcatel Pixi 4 (7") / Htc M9