Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,018 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 (25438 Views)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by nkjohnson22: 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
lipsrsealed next news
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by ALISMILE(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Safe Journey my hero president... Long live a true leader
jus be foolin ursef!u hear?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
Who told you the law's got a long arm??
Randerl:
No matter where they go to, the long arm of the law will catch up with them.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by luckman20(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

Nobody handed shit to him, he fought tooth and nail for it since 2003, so no excuses, if he can't do the job, HE SHOULD. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE! U r nt yet in government and they are already complaining, this is really sad of what to expect when they enter.
#BabaOneChance
okay
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by 989900: 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
Yada, yada, yada, very soon , una go talk true.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Orimogunje51(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2015
Download latest Application and latest Action game on www.orim.wapka.mobi
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2015
anybody is free to travel to any were he or she wishes to....is ur Buari God? .... thats how you people will stay here making noise and the old man will be inaugurated and minds his business of presiding over d country or worse still spend 4 years chasing people all around like a cat and 4 years will elapse with nothing to show for it... I know some people will attack me on my submission, but just before then, add this to your pains.............................
...........................Am 100% PDP
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:51pm On May 23, 2015
luckman20:
I feel bad for President-elect Buhari already. He's being handed a dead country& told to resuscitate using a crash cart with no electricity.

Was he forced to contest?

Sebi, he promised you heaven on earth and you believed him instead of continuation of the ongoing transformation across all sectors of our National life.
You want repackaged change?

Here is the change, embrace it and stop complaining.

Please warn Buhari to stop seeking for clues from President Jonathan to avoid embarrassing himself the more.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Btruth: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
Run away style.

wink

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by ALISMILE(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
God will nt 4giv these ibo pple who wanted this GEJ gov to finish dis our dear country! No wonder housa pple don't want to see u criminals in their lands, because u will neva like anytin gud to come!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by dunkem21(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
fboycaestro12:

na water your Gen dey use abi? I know y'all will say APC is trying to sabotage the effort of the GEJ administration. Can you see the hardship the country going through? Is it still APC fault?

It is APC's fault.

So, we are going thru hardship now? ..last 2 months nko? ..last year? ..last 2 years
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by MKO4ever(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
Elese nsa nigbati enikan ole. "I.e the sinners are running away when nobody is pursuing them"
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by dunkem21(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
God will nt 4giv these ibo pple who wanted this GEJ gov to finish dis our dear country! No wonder housa pple don't want to see u criminals in their lands, because u will neva like anytin gud to come!

Shut up! ..and go and fight Hausa's in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by ALISMILE(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Shut up! ..and go and fight Hausa's in Ekiti.
I will nt fight dem because they re nt as cancerous as ibos!

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by dunkem21(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
I will nt fight dem because they re nt as cancerous as ibos!

grin Fear fear grin
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by TheEqualizer: 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:
If the president elect can jet to the UK at every opportunity why can't the former ministers?

Is Buhari planning a ban on overseas travel?

Keep earning your wages, but they can't run away. As long as they don't go hide in North Korea or Russia, they shall be extradited, including Ngozi and her fat face, if and when they are indicted.

We're watching closely. tongue
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by ALISMILE(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Was he forced to contest?

Sebi, he promised you heaven on earth and you believed him instead of continuation of the ongoing transformation across all sectors of our National life.
You want repackaged change?

Here is the change, embrace it and stop complaining.

Please warn Buhari to stop seeking for clues from President Jonathan to avoid embarrassing himself the more.
Now I see y u will remain poor!
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by uboma(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
defendedvictim:
They wil be deported...no big deal

They may not even be allowed to leave the shores of Nigeria....
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by jimmy2k: 11:03pm On May 23, 2015
Very good they need to rest so I support there travel they suffer a lot for the Zoo called Nigeria
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by funlord(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
grin Abeg all these ali and aminat babas no fit REST for naija again? Wtf!
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by boyt1: 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
Some silly pple still think buhari is head of supreme military council. Buhari has limits as president elected by the pple and not selected by some military boyz
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Heffalump(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg anybody wey know where mama peace wan travel to after May 29? Pls don't 4get to alert PMB. grin

The truth is that nobody, whether big or small can run away from the long arm of the law.

I have said it b4 that Buhari might have less to do because Nigerians will stand firm in unity to challenge corrupt officials at all levels. Many will return their loot personally or forcefully.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by JAHseal: 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=profojah post=34034963][/quote]

We knew it !
D guilty run, even when nobody is after dem.
#bunchOfBlindThieves!
#Ole!
#barawo!
************dey will pay 4 dia misdeeds!
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by MKO4ever(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
anybody is free to travel to any were he or she wishes to....is ur Buari God? .... thats how you people will stay here making noise and the old man will be inaugurated and minds his business of presiding over d country or worse still spend 4 years chasing people all around like a cat and 4 years will elapse with nothing to show for it... I know some people will attack me on my submission, but just before then, add this to your pains.............................
...........................Am 100% PDP
The only reason I'm agreeing with your post is because of the two-pointer arsenals on your dp
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by MKO4ever(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2015
jimmy2k:
Very good they need to rest so I support there travel they suffer a lot for the Zoo called Nigeria

You mean the VP also needs to rest? For doing what?
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by gsalami: 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
As for Okonjo-Iwealla and Diezieani, there's no hiding place for them. They will be brought back whenever they're needed. They certainly cannot escape justice
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by bornmekus: 11:26pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg,make I join una dey go

Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Royalty01: 11:29pm On May 23, 2015
I am looking forward to when government officials in the UK and US will travel to Nigeria to "take rest" after leaving office. After 5 years of squandering and mindlessly looting the treasury, they want to rest abroad. You undeveloped your country, now you want to rest in a developed country. God will judge.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Uncletony(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2015
Maple:
Just like we all predicted, the guilty are about to start fleeing in style, and taking precaution to escape justice.

For many of them, PMB first 100 days in office would decide if they should make their "vacation" abroad a permanent one.

No matter how hard u try, it is impossible to convince a madt man, that he is truely madt!
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

The only reason I'm agreeing with your post is because of the two-pointer arsenals on your dp
didn't get you
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by NAJALYN: 11:34pm On May 23, 2015
Go get a well-deserved rest.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 by Uncletony(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
i'm sorry for you! Am sure the phone you used to type 'this rubbish' was charged using a generator set...why are they travelling oversea ALL together, almost the same time?? Tell me what Sambo has done since his inauguration, that he is seeking for a holiday abroad?

Wait & see if they will travel first!!..it is just speculation & u are already causing mayhem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts / Abba Kyari: Atiku Is Cameroonian In 'Flesh & Blood'. COS To Election Tribunal / Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.