Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) (31742 Views)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2015
Bought petrol at three hundred and fifty Naira a litre last night. In Lagos most petrol stations are locked but you see kids in front of these stations selling fuel in kegs.
And we have someone who calls herself minister for petroleum?
Its crazy.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 10:25am On May 24, 2015
Send back my booking fee to my account immediately with interest
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by ENDTIMES: 10:50am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make we wait for baba miracle to come do magic undecided

You wish Buhari will fail to solve the problem caused by your darling Jonathan so that you gain what? Revel in his failure while me and you are the real losers?

it's like cutting your nose to spite your face.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by simdam500(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2015
shocked grin

Abeg ooo government
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by armadeo(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
When Buhari was successfully rigged in, the gods were angry. People started trekking, Yes, but it is a sign of badluck and signal of hard times. Whoever thinks trekking is fun needs to have his left brain re-examined. Now, this is the worst scarcity in my living memory. Buhari may have won election, but he will lose Nigeria. Its time for him to release a press statement that he will pay marketers. Cos the cabal are doing everything to make sure they are paid up before May 29. The dont trust Buhari to pay them. They have paid people to vandalize gas pipeline to force government to pay them.

Are you part of the cabal?
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by limamintruth: 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
onlyme12:
Pls, Something Should Be Done. Our Government should do something to stop this.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/arik-air-cancels-all-flights-due-to.html

It seems Arik Air is the airline worst hit by this present fuel scarcity. shocked
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by richfaxy: 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
divaoflife:

Had the same experience.Was scheduled to follow Arik from Abuja yesterday.Had to also return by road.The thing is,their message was silent on refunds.Did you get a refund?Didn't bother going to the airport after getting the message.

They didn't say anything about refund. Neither did I go to their office or airport. But I intend going to their Transcorp Hilton office to make claim. I don't think they refund cash, but I think they give voucher which can be used for another travel.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by richfaxy: 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
divaoflife:

Had the same experience.Was scheduled to follow Arik from Abuja yesterday.Had to also return by road.The thing is,their message was silent on refunds.Did you get a refund?Didn't bother going to the airport after getting the message.

They didn't say anything about refund. Neither did I go to their office or airport. But I intend going to their Transcorp Hilton office on Monday morning to make claim. I don't think they refund cash though, but I think they give voucher or open ticket which can be used for another travel.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by divaoflife: 3:42pm On May 24, 2015
richfaxy:

They didn't say anything about refund. Neither did I go to their office or airport. But I intend going to their Transcorp Hilton office on Monday morning to make claim. I don't think they refund cash though, but I think they give voucher or open ticket which can be used for another travel.

Okay.Thanks bro.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by ewizard1: 8:00pm On May 24, 2015
If you are here and GEJ is your Hero...
#It shall never be well with both you and the GEJ!
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Gynacologist(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2015
bigtt76:
A world class airline cannot afford to type and print notices such as this? Asking for electronic display is too much sef angry
tot i was d onli one tat saw tat poo
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by richfaxy: 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
divaoflife:

Okay.Thanks bro.

You are welcome.

Have you gone back for a refund, i was at TRANSCORP Hilton today to collect my money. It was refunded. How about you?
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by divaoflife: 6:42pm On May 25, 2015
richfaxy:

You are welcome.

Have you gone back for a refund, i was at TRANSCORP Hilton today to collect my money. It was refunded. How about you?

Wow!Happy to hear that.I haven't gone for a refund.Guess I have to go to the airport here (Ib).
Bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) / Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos / Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.