Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK (2134 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by DeCleff(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
This is totally unfair to me, Nigerians and our president-elect,

Why can't he(David Cameron) stay with Buhari until his driver arrives to pick him? Why expose my dear president to danger?

Buhari should be very careful with these guys because they hate us and have no respect for us.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2015
Discharged like a gate man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by lokito: 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
I feel disrespected by this post. What manner of assumption. @OP, were you also in Uk?
Cameron prolly forgot something so he rushed back to get the thang' goddamit!!!
Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by doublewisdom: 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
Aboki feeling fly! Better swag sef im no get.
Meanwhile was forming for Deziani during the flight not knowing the disgrace waiting for him .

1 Like

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by dunkem21(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
Chai ..Insult!

That's why I call GEJ, a hero! ..dem no born Cameron well to attempt this rubbish to the president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by aare07(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2015
Nothing to say
Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by doublewisdom: 11:07pm On May 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Discharged like a gate man.
A gate man will be treated with more respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by doublewisdom: 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
So sad.
Why is he starring at the door like that in the second picture?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by dunkem21(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Why is he starring at the door like that?
LOL grin

See as I dey laugh like mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by DeCleff(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
DeCleff:
This is totally unfair to me, Nigerians and our president-elect,

Why can't he(David Cameron) stay with Buhari until his driver arrives to pick him? Why expose my dear president to danger?

Buhari should be very careful with these guys because they hate us and have no respect for us.

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by shortgun(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
Hahaha, you guys should be ready to see more of this.
When we were telling you to give some respect to Jonathan cos of the office he occupied you refused.
Now the whole world has learned from us how to disrespect our presidents. I laugh in Chinese.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2015
lokito:
I feel disrespected by this post. What manner of assumption. @OP, where you also in Uk?
Cameron prolly forgot something so he rushed back to get the thang' goddamit!!!

Yea, he rushed back to get Buhari's taxi fare.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by doublewisdom: 11:15pm On May 23, 2015
Imagine how way he's rushing back inside as if he can't stand Buhari's presence any longer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2015
embarassed

In the second picture. Buhari was looking like he has no clue what else to do. It was one sameritan that told him "mallam, let's go". grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by doublewisdom: 11:17pm On May 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..Insult!

That's why I call GEJ, a hero! ..dem no born Cameron well to attempt this rubbish to the president of Nigeria.
Fear no go let am. Ona yi ara?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by dunkem21(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Fear no go let am. Ona yi ara?
Nna, lekwa iwu mmadu na ala ..
Aru!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by xreal: 11:34pm On May 23, 2015
Cook up false stories/assumptions or not.

Love him or hate him.
Respect him or not.

He is Nigeria's president in less than a week.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by madgoat(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2015
Compare to this.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by knightsTempler: 12:00am On May 24, 2015
Hilarious post grin grin grin

And people said GEJ was clueless, Buhari will take cluelessness to another level. Lmao grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by knightsTempler: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
So sad.

If this look ain't clueless, tell me what else... grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Olastep(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2015
Honestly I can't help but laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by bakila: 12:16am On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..Insult!

GEJ go jack him shirt for back?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Osama10(m): 12:16am On May 24, 2015
This is bad rep. grin grin grin

The thing with Nigerians, once they start something there is no way to stop them again, I really wonder if GMB can take a tenth of what GEJ had to swallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by sosanova: 12:21am On May 24, 2015
Chai A-boki don suffer grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by sosanova: 12:24am On May 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Yea, he rushed back to get Buhari's taxi fare.

grin grin grin grin
David Cameron went inside to get CHANGE for Buhari to buy Kunu n kuli kuli

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by dunkem21(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2015
bakila:
GEJ go jack him shirt for back?
I tell you ..Slap am wella ..head am join.
..him dey mad
..If na you, you no go change am for am

1 Like

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by Plus10(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2015
lol ...no level for buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by dunkem21(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2015
knightsTempler:
Hilarious post grin grin grin

And people said GEJ was clueless, Buhari will take cluelessness to another level. Lmao grin cheesy

grin ..I have never laughed like this before. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by eagleeye2: 12:41am On May 24, 2015
Cameron think say the guy wan apply for maiguard job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK by eagleeye2: 12:45am On May 24, 2015
xreal:

He is Nigeria's president in less than a week.
That's when the real show will begin. Because this one na movie preview. . The next na grab your copy now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bodies Washed Ashore As People Drown On Their Way To Europe. (DISTURBING PHOTOS) / Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads / CBN FX Policy Counterproductive To The Larger Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.