Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A near rape victim narrates his story.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A near rape victim narrates his story.... (1289 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A near rape victim narrates his story.... by Assslayer: 3:46am On May 24, 2015
When this gay peeps wona hit you they start behaving weird and over nice, guyz guard ya assss with all deligence !

A friend told me that one of his neighborhood nicca invited for a drink with pepper soup, as a sharp guy now he went to "chop money". The guy spend taya for this my guy with the aim of getting him drunk, but the guy no know say this my guy na brewery himself.

After the whole drinking things, him ask this my friend to follow am go him house, to cut the long story short the neighborhood nicca come ask my friend to pull his clothes off which my friend innocently did leaving the pair of jeans he was putting on.

All these while this dude thought my friend was drunk, he now ask him to remove his jeans, this time my friend resisted. This dude with all manner of seriousness cleared my friend that you to go to bed with your jeans on, well my friend assumed since he is guy nothing do am so he finally removed the jeans, after this the neighborhood nicca left. After 10mins he came back thinking my friend must have slept off, with one eye opened my friend saw this dude dude with a Bama cup. He scooped some of the Bama out with his hands and carefully slip down my friends boxers, friend intensionally remained calm. And this dude started stamping the Bama in my friends anus, with a reflex action my friend reacted.

" Guy wetin happen ? Why you dey rub Bama for my yarnsh ?

This dude has gotten really aroused this time and he forcefully drew my friend closer to him, they had some few minutes tussle before my friend found a bottled broke it and stabbed the neighborhood nicca by his neck. My friend immediately fled that same night, could you imagine the shameless monster came the next day with some street urchins with all manners of weapon looking for my friend. Luckily for my friend, he left town very early in the morning

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: A near rape victim narrates his story.... by buzquet(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2015
My yarnsh no dey attractive. So I av no Gay experience
Re: A near rape victim narrates his story.... by Assslayer: 8:10am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
My yarnsh no dey attractive. So I av no Gay experience

Its not by being attractive o, these dudes ain't loyal, they can yarnsh anything..

1 Like

Re: A near rape victim narrates his story.... by gunpoint(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Your post might be old, but i laughed like a lunatic when i read it.
Why bama bros? Bama is a brand of mayonnaise abi?

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist, “butcher”, Admits Killing 15 In Gang Clashes / 3-year-old Egyptian Boy Sentenced To Life In Prison / Report Your Stolen Vehicle So It Cant Be Resold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.