Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. (5918 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Chris Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2015
Please join me and read this gist according to National Enquirer magazine:

Though details are still sketchy, fillers emanating suggest that Chris Oyakhilome, Senior Pastor of the Christ Embassy Church may have finally come to his senses, ditched his bevy of ladies and reconciled with his wife, Anita Oyakhilome (Nee Ebodaghe).

In the height of their marital crisis, Anita had sought divorce based on what she described as her husband’s inexplicable behaviour.

Investigation revealed that Chris over time had developed a habit of surrounding himself with female church members, some of who lived with him in his Lagos home, popularly
referred to as « White House.»

Some of the ladies, particularly one Pastor Yemisi Kudehinbu, a pharmacy graduate of the University of Lagos who is in her late forties played the role of his wife. Her closeness to Chris Oyakhilome dates back to the 90’s, when she was a Pastor of the Christ Embassy Student Fellowship (Believers Love World).

As soon as Anita travelled to London over the failing health of one of their daughters, Yemisi moved in with Chris. She lived with him, cooked for him, bought his clothes, drove him around and travelled everywhere with him. However, she moved out anytime Anita was in Nigeria, but returned as soon as Anita travelled back to London.

Even after their daughter fully recovered from her ailment, Anita was not allowed to return to Nigeria, she was only allowed to visit during Church programmes, such as camp meeting e.t.c. Elder T. Oyakhilome, Chris Oyakhilome’s father intervened several times, but his efforts were rebuffed by his son.

While Anita Oyakhilome was only allowed to visit her matrimonial home, Yemisi lived and thrived there. Yemisi became so powerful within Christ Embassy that she could hire and fire, she began to override decisions by many senior pastors in the ministry including Anita.

Irked by this and many other development which we can’t pen down, Anita Oyakhilome sought to be accorded more respect in her home and the ministry she co-founded. When her request was rebuffed by her husband, Chris Oyakhilome, she quit her job as Pastor, stopped attending the Church and filed for divorce.

Chris Oyakhilome responded with a televised broadcast, saying:

« A child of God must not divorce . » “My wife (Anita) is a bitter woman. I am not a preacher, I am a man of God, where was the wife of Peter or Paul mentioned in the Bible.”

This assertion made many question to Chris Oyakhilome’s understanding of the scriptures, because Paul, whom he cited his name, urged Christian men to deal with their wife with understanding. Paul called the wife joint- heir of the grace of life and that if a man does not treat his spouse right his prayer will be blocked.

In the heat of the crisis, Pastor Chris transferred his chief security officer, Pastor Pat, from Lagos to Benin for informing his (Chris) mother about his ordeal and suspended a female pastor who raised prayer request for his marriage.

Our checks reveal that Pastor Yemisi Kudehinbu, who lived with Chris Oyakhilome for more than 18 years playing wifey, had threatened to expose him, if he ever returned to his real wife (Anita). However, it remains to be seen if she will carry out her threat.

http://9javibes.com/gist/at-last-chris-oyakhilome-wife-reconcile-as-alleged-mistress-threatens-fire-and-brimstone/

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2015
This is more or less a preview of season 2.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Raysly(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2015
Source please
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Na season film?
Should be interesting sha.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Truth24(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:
If only d gist is real, then d season 2 is really gonna be more thrilling!
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2015
charly4lyf:

Na season film?
Should be interesting sha.

Oya, go get popcorn

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by sexyjennik(f): 9:48am On May 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Interesting it's all I can say

Waiting as everything unfolds

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by may01(f): 11:02am On May 24, 2015
This is becoming really messy. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by ireneony(f): 11:13am On May 24, 2015
God help us....

i can never marry a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by stlarry001(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2015
for the real gist and pics of pastor yemisi
visit www.academicmerit..com
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
God help us....

Haha, ontop wetin naa, they are very rich o.
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
sexyjennik:
Hmmmmmm. Interesting it's all I can say

Waiting as everything unfolds
Can't wait myself
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Oya, go get popcorn

Now with 2 bucket of popcorn and a 4 litre of orijin juice, cos it's gonna be a long watch.
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by ohisola1(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Immediately I read to the point where the writer said "a ministry she co-founded with her husband" I knew this story was alllllll false.

Christ Embassy has been in existence b4 Anita even joined let alone wedded Chris.
And for you not to know this little yet open detail, shows u also don't know 90% of what you are writing about.

Get a life and let others live.

7 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by sexyjennik(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2015
charly4lyf:

Can't wait myself
Makes two of us grin
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
charly4lyf:

Now with 2 bucket of popcorn and a 4 litre of orijin juice, cos it's gonna be a long watch.

cheesy
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by pinkiberry(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2015
the should better cum togeda o.
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by olu77(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2015
ohisola1:
Lies from the pit of hell. Immediately I read to the point where the writer said "a ministry she co-founded with her husband" I knew this story was alllllll false.

Christ Embassy has been in existence b4 Anita even joined let alone wedded Chris.
And for you not to know this little yet open detail, shows u also don't know 90% of what you are writing about.

Get a life and let others live.

You must be that Yemisi that lived, according to the tale, with pastor Chris for 18years. The way you even called the MOG's name casually wothout any regard makes it obvious plus you sound as if you are bitter with his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by bewla(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
in the middle of storm i kneel before u take me over my trying times o lord

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by nkem123(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
charly4lyf:
Please join me and read this gist according to National Enquirer magazine:

Though details are still sketchy, fillers emanating suggest that Chris Oyakhilome, Senior Pastor of the Christ Embassy Church may have finally come to his senses, ditched his bevy of ladies and reconciled with his wife, Anita Oyakhilome (Nee Ebodaghe).

In the height of their marital crisis, Anita had sought divorce based on what she described as her husband’s inexplicable behaviour.

Investigation revealed that Chris over time had developed a habit of surrounding himself with female church members, some of who lived with him in his Lagos home, popularly
referred to as « White House.»

Some of the ladies, particularly one Pastor Yemisi Kudehinbu, a pharmacy graduate of the University of Lagos who is in her late forties played the role of his wife. Her closeness to Chris Oyakhilome dates back to the 90’s, when she was a Pastor of the Christ Embassy Student Fellowship (Believers Love World).

As soon as Anita travelled to London over the failing health of one of their daughters, Yemisi moved in with Chris. She lived with him, cooked for him, bought his clothes, drove him around and travelled everywhere with him. However, she moved out anytime Anita was in Nigeria, but returned as soon as Anita travelled back to London.

Even after their daughter fully recovered from her ailment, Anita was not allowed to return to Nigeria, she was only allowed to visit during Church programmes, such as camp meeting e.t.c. Elder T. Oyakhilome, Chris Oyakhilome’s father intervened several times, but his efforts were rebuffed by his son.

While Anita Oyakhilome was only allowed to visit her matrimonial home, Yemisi lived and thrived there. Yemisi became so powerful within Christ Embassy that she could hire and fire, she began to override decisions by many senior pastors in the ministry including Anita.

Irked by this and many other development which we can’t pen down, Anita Oyakhilome sought to be accorded more respect in her home and the ministry she co-founded. When her request was rebuffed by her husband, Chris Oyakhilome, she quit her job as Pastor, stopped attending the Church and filed for divorce.

Chris Oyakhilome responded with a televised broadcast, saying:

« A child of God must not divorce . » “My wife (Anita) is a bitter woman. I am not a preacher, I am a man of God, where was the wife of Peter or Paul mentioned in the Bible.”

This assertion made many question to Chris Oyakhilome’s understanding of the scriptures, because Paul, whom he cited his name, urged Christian men to deal with their wife with understanding. Paul called the wife joint- heir of the grace of life and that if a man does not treat his spouse right his prayer will be blocked.

In the heat of the crisis, Pastor Chris transferred his chief security officer, Pastor Pat, from Lagos to Benin for informing his (Chris) mother about his ordeal and suspended a female pastor who raised prayer request for his marriage.

Our checks reveal that Pastor Yemisi Kudehinbu, who lived with Chris Oyakhilome for more than 18 years playing wifey, had threatened to expose him, if he ever returned to his real wife (Anita). However, it remains to be seen if she will carry out her threat.

http://9javibes.com/gist/at-last-chris-oyakhilome-wife-reconcile-as-alleged-mistress-threatens-fire-and-brimstone/

lies from d pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by nsiazu: 4:43pm On May 24, 2015
Good lie

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
God help us....

me too, I can never in my life
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
me too, I can never in my life
see liars from the pit of hell, just say u never got the privilege
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by Davidovinci(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
Load of crap......This is complete bullsh!t!
1st it was sinach, now it's yemisi...tomorrow we'd hear his gay and frank edwards is his partner....
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
nkem123:

lies from d pit of hell

We were there together naa, abi?
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
olu77:

You must be that Yemisi that lived, according to the tale, with pastor Chris for 18years. The way you even called the MOG's name casually wothout any regard makes it obvious plus you sound as if you are bitter with his wife.

Bro, you observed real good i swear.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by charly4lyf(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
lofty900:
see liars from the pit of hell, just say u never got the privilege

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by enoqueen: 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
Patiently waiting for yemisi to bust the gist grin
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by QueenSharon(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:
Patiently waiting for yemisi to bust the gist grin

Get a life!
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by enoqueen: 10:18am On May 25, 2015
QueenSharon:

Get a life!

Do u av one tongue
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by QueenSharon(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:

Do u av one tongue

I can imagine how much joy fills your heart to see men of God go though trying times especially in their marriages.
What exactly are you waiting to hear? please get a life!
Re: Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. by fpeter(f): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2015
LIKE WE CARE?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Save A Brother From Embarrassment- Pls What Are These Shoes Called / Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend Justine Skye Flaunts New Man. / Regina Daniel In Creamy New Photos, See Fans Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.