Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kashamu And The Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu And The Usa (488 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / See What A PDP Hard Core Supporter Posted About Buruji Kashamu And tinubu / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu And The Usa by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2015
It is a shame dat Nigerians are so gullible that they can't even discern the difference between "the truth and justice". I believe that Kashamu had dealings with drugs,yes I believe so. Obasanjo wants him extradited to th U.S because they are now arch enemies,the same obasanjo that gave this same Kashamu presidential protecton oo,see hypocrisy oo. But that's by the way. America as a country is known to have done many evils,they maimed innocent 3yrs old and even kids of lesser ages in the middle east, they spearheaded the Iraq war, a completely needless war and @ d end they exploited oil. Bush and his cronies made trillions by virtue of genocide against the Iraq people. It will not be out of place to make George Bush face trial in the International Criminal Court,because the Iraq war was a war that stained the morals of humane despondency. If Kashamu must be made to face justice because he dared a corrupt obasanjo,though some ugly fellow said that their are no empirical evidences suggesting that he's corrupt,but then I remember siemens and haliburton scandals,then George Bush jnr must be made to face justice in the Hague in other to tell the judge the reasons behind a completely needless war that wiped out humans in their thousands. Nigerians which among the 2 atrocity is worse?
Re: Kashamu And The Usa by QuadnessBaloo(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
Take him to Ooba prison in Abeokuta.
Re: Kashamu And The Usa by MugabeRobert: 9:10am On May 24, 2015
All of a sudden, we are in history class because a drug lord is being extradited to face his crime.

I know why you are in panic mode.

Guy, just stop dealing drugs.
Re: Kashamu And The Usa by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2015
MugabeRobert:
All of a sudden, we are in history class because a drug lord is being extradited to face his crime.

I know why you are in panic mode.

Guy, just stop dealing drugs.
i'm just illustrating the hypocrisy of our so called rulers eg obasanjo. You want 2 effect justice with a bias mind .Is obasanjo a saint??

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Aka 'god' To Appear Before Court Today. / Before We Remove Fuel Subsidy; A Must Read / Boko Haram Officially Changes It Name To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.