Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? (584 Views)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / How Corruption Shut Down Nigerias Refineries For 15 Years- Punch News / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2015
Who on earth is responsibie for this?
Re: Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2015
U & I off course.
Re: Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by puppy2k(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2015
THE ALIENS FROM MARS I THINK
Re: Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by Gr8amechi: 11:36am On May 24, 2015
This is a million dollar question no body is willing to answer
Re: Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by mikolo80: 11:49am On May 24, 2015
Our presidents.our ministers.our senators.our generals.you and me for not voting for good leaders and standing by to watch the bad ones
Re: Who Caused The Collapse Of Nigerias Refineries? by AdesinaOlajide(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
This really is a big question many of us never asked. How would all our refineries just go out of operation and what's the cause? Our leaders have failed us big time.

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Refer To Jonathan As An Hero / Amidst Celebration, Twin Bomb Blast Rocks Borno / Egypt-begins-demolishing-mubarak-party-hq/#i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.