Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

From Fry Pan To Fire; My Horrible Experience With Buruji Kashamu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Fry Pan To Fire; My Horrible Experience With Buruji Kashamu (643 Views)

From Frying Pan To Fire - Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke 14 Years In Prison / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Uzoamaka Aduba Wins Emmy For Role In "Buruji" Drama, Gives Inspirational Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Fry Pan To Fire; My Horrible Experience With Buruji Kashamu by yomiafolabi: 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Someone sent me this and I found it interesting... I do not have anything to do with this..

The mail reads

Esho Jinadu Aka Prince Buruji Kashamu originally born in the late 50s to Alhaja Jinadu is a MAN who now claims his deceased older brother's identity, Buruji . According to reports, he originated from Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, Nigeria. He has several baby mothers one of which is the popular Rosula and children. He is now fond of denying his old identity by ignoring people who know his roots.Meanwhile, he claims to be a Muslim but extremely diabolical..

Esho started as a vehicle licensing Tout at the Lagos Mainland Local Government during the years 1978-1983 with the likes of Babs, Sir K, Kunle Enilolobo, Late Mohammed Oladapo, e.t.c.. The first proceeds earned him enough to be introduced to Illicit substances and Money Counterfeit, in which he used Jinsod Motors on Allen Avenue Ikeja to front for his illegitimate drug dealings. This went for a while until he was nabbed by the Nigerian Customs alongside his brother the Real ''Buruji''. His brother Buruji was locked up at the popular Alagbon while he was held at the Customs ware house Ilupeju.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/from-fry-pan-to-fire-true-biography-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Kendrick Lamar Saves The Life Of A Fan / See Things Every Man Wants In A Woman / Olu Maintain Allegedly Owes House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.