Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? (777 Views)

FG To Withdraw Subsidy On Fertiliser – Agriculture Minister / No Subsidy Paid In January— Kachikwu / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by fyneguy: 9:54am On May 24, 2015
Why is Diesel scarce?
Re: No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2015
simple because the marketers have locked all of them up because the gorvernment are owing them money.
Re: No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by Gr8amechi: 11:48am On May 24, 2015
Anybody that say subsidy should be removed is a COW. Like this topic why is diesel scarce?? keeping importations is as good as keeping the country under control by few wicked people. The only way out of this is govt should repair our refineries, before doing that only the nnpc should import the products we need let the fg withdraw all the license given to all these thieves and heartless marketers

3 Likes

Re: No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by Babalegba(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Anybody that say subsidy should be removed is a COW. Like this topic why is diesel scarce?? keeping importations is as good as keeping the country under control by few wicked people. The only way out of this is govt should repair our refineries, before doing that only the nnpc should import the products we need let the fg withdraw all the license given to all these thieves and heartless marketers
The sanest post I have read on nairaland for some time. I do hope Buhari reason that way too and lock out the thieving marketers out of the system
Re: No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by Gr8amechi: 3:01pm On May 24, 2015
Babalegba:
The sanest post I have read on nairaland for some time. I do hope Buhari reason that way too and lock out the thieving marketers out of the system
thank you for the response, that was exactly what I expected GEJ to do not make the masses to suffer in the midst of many
Re: No Subsidy On Diesel; Why Is It Scarce? by Gr8amechi: 3:02pm On May 24, 2015
Babalegba:
thank you for the response, that was exactly what I expected GEJ to do not make the masses to suffer in the midst of many, I wish the incoming govt would see this and try to follow it just a little

(1) (Reply)

My Blood, Sugar Level Rose During Ndlea’s Siege — Kashamu / Why Funmi Tejuosho Lost Speakership Race / DSS Officials Finally Barred From ‘close Protection’ Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.