Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking (511 Views)

Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking by mrkels(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2015
Alright so last night I had to drive into town from where I live to meet up with a friend and the traffic was killing, so I ended up burning almost all my fuel hoping to get to buy in town, after seeing my friend and moving on to the cinema from there, I couldn't get fuel anywhere as the queue was just so long and this was around 7:30pm last night. Anyways I decided to top up with black market where I got a litre for 250 and that was what took me home.

This morning after church I decided to get more from the station and to my surprise I was able to buy a litre for 155 naira. This is crazy.

I remember when I first started driving fuel just moved from 11 naira to 22 naira and we were insulting obasanjo for that, I mean our leaders what have they actually done that has affected the common man's life positively?
Think about it? These hikes in prices does not affect the rich and affluent in our society, these idiots we call our leaders. They can afford to buy fuel at 1000 naira per litre and they won't even blink an eye lid before they do whereas we the people that put them in power, we can't buy that same fuel at 200 naira.

This is not good people.

This is terrible.

I have decided to abandon my car till further notice.

Let's hope the change buhari is taking about would right many wrongs.

Have a wonderful sunday my people.

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking by indiraserv: 11:01am On May 24, 2015
Rather unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2015
its quite unfortunate, wha do they expect the masses to use... bicycles, horse, carmel or donkey as a means of transportation?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Fuel Is Now 155 In My Area. Shocking by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
Here in lag people will sleep in that filling Station selling at 155 per litre, cos others are selling at 300naira per litre.... black market is 400.

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osibanja Visits Anambra Petrol Tanker Scene / 33 Things To Stop Doing In Your 30s / British Youths Spend Millions Of Dollars To Change Their Skin Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.