Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! (2340 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol / See Wat A Corp Member Did To His Student For Asking Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
I want a matured comment on here pls!!!!!!
The first time I was posted to this village was like hell and now am enjoying the village...there is this gurl in ss2 am in love with ..though I don't knw hw the feelins started buh all I knw is that we are both in love with each other...the problem am havin now is I don't intend to stay in the skul am serving cos I need to enta the labour market nd hussle for my future but I dnt mind to have her as my future wife cos I love her so dearly and wen I say that I hv my reason...pls do you tnk it can work for both of us?
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by hadura29(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2015
For real??
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2015
work is nt so easy to come by in town ..

ill advice u meet the chief of the Village.. make ur intentions known..
they would b so happy.
they would give u some parcels of lands fr farming..
and u could still be the Chief's PA..
lots of positions u could take..
and u and ur nw wife would live happily ever after..

bring her to town and watch the love and craze fade away faster than u can understand

9 Likes

Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing.

Proceed, if you truly love her.

Make it official
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
pappizeezu:
I want a matured comment on here pls!!!!!!
The first time I was posted to this village was like hell and now am enjoying the village...there is this gurl in ss2 am in love with ..though I don't knw hw the feelins started buh all I knw is that we are both in love with each other...the problem am havin now is I don't intend to stay in the skul am serving cos I need to enta the labour market nd hussle for my future but I dnt mind to have her as my future wife cos I love her so dearly and wen I say that I hv my reason...pls do you tnk it can work for both of us?

If I had a cane right now I would give you 12 hot strokes! angry angry angry bloody paedophile

4 Likes

Love is a beautiful thing.

Proceed, if you truly love her.

Make it official.

My own opinion though
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by indiraserv: 11:08am On May 24, 2015
It can people fall in love at 16,marry and stay together BUT here's the thing
She is probably in love with you because you are in a position of authority (50shades of grey kinda thing)
Secondly she is a bit too young to know what love really is so there is the great possibilty that she is only infatuated and as she grows older(may be when she gets to the University)ay feel you took advantage of her innocence...
Thirdly you don't intend to stay behind in that city(that may not be a problem phones can do a lot) and that may put paid to all you are experiencing right now .....
My advice you may be friends ,encourage her be like a guardian to her and watch her evolve while you keep your feelings and third leg in check

3 Likes

Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:11am On May 24, 2015
I know its kind of weird I try to avoid her but she keep callin my fone.....moreso I have my own plan....tnks
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:14am On May 24, 2015
She's only 19 yrs nd also the best I can do to get rid of the feelings friend
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:18am On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
It can people fall in love at 16,marry and stay together BUT here's the thing
She is probably in love with you because you are in a position of authority (50shades of grey kinda thing)
Secondly she is a bit too young to know what love really is so there is the great possibilty that she is only infatuated and as she grows older(may be when she gets to the University)ay feel you took advantage of her innocence...
Thirdly you don't intend to stay behind in that city(that may not be a problem phones can do a lot) and that may put paid to all you are experiencing right now .....
My advice you may be friends ,encourage her be like a guardian to her and watch her evolve while you keep your feelings and third leg in check
She's just 19 friend
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:19am On May 24, 2015
coollabman:

If I had a cane right now I would give you 12 hot strokes! angry angry angry bloody paedophile

Funny u...u r free nigga
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by indiraserv: 11:21am On May 24, 2015
Give her time ,you can watch her grow and grow with her,but keep the physical out of it.....between how old are you?
pappizeezu:

She's just 19 friend
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:25am On May 24, 2015
hadura29:
For real??
Naxo boss
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:28am On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
Give her time ,you can watch her grow and grow with her,but keep the physical out of it.....between how old are you?
Am 24 friend
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by indiraserv: 11:30am On May 24, 2015
The age difference is ok.....just remember she may think she is ready but she isn't ready yet....be her friend and let it grow.Whatever you do don't get physical yet or have you both crossed that bridge?
pappizeezu:

Am 24 friend
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
Student/Teacher relationship is a no no and some schools forbid it sef. It is something people never looked kindly upon. To answer your question. Yes, it would be totally wrong for you to date her reason being that (1) she look up to you as a purveyor of knowledge. She will willing take or do whatever thing you want, but then it will become a form of manipulation.

2. You will lose your respect from other students.

3. The principal might find out and roast your azz.

4. Most girls in ss2 these days are underaged girls that do not know much about relationship.

5. Romantic relationships in situations where one individual has greater power or authority over another frequently result in claims of harassment when the relationships ends and a perception of favoritism while the relationship continues.

Abi you wan go face rape charge for court if poo happens?

Her parents might find out and frame you up.

Emotional relationship that goes beyond the student-teacher level is a no no biko, maka ndi uta.

If you're absolutely convinced that she is in love with you, then wait; just wait a little bit.
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by hadura29(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2015
pappizeezu:

Naxo boss

If I am not wrong she should be around at max 16years. How old u be bros? also if you feel she's worth getting married to(she must be brilliant and focused) then don't touch her, tutor to make her result and get to the university ASAP. While she's doing all these, you go dey hustle dey find work. If truly you love her ooo, don't touch her, don't defile her, na sacrifice ooo..

But if you wan go street way, I don't have to tell you what to do...

I comment my reserve!!!

1 Like

Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by CHM11: 11:47am On May 24, 2015
Dude Respect yourself and behave like the graduate you are.
An SS2 student?
Na wa for you oh!!....

1 Like

Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:48am On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
The age difference is ok.....just remember she may think she is ready but she isn't ready yet....be her friend and let it grow.Whatever you do don't get physical yet or have you both crossed that bridge?
Not @ all....
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:50am On May 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Student/Teacher relationship is a no no and some schools forbid it sef. It is something people never looked kindly upon. To answer your question. Yes, it would be totally wrong for you to date her reason being that (1) she look up to you as a purveyor of knowledge. She will willing take or do whatever thing you want, but then it will become a form of manipulation.

2. You will lose your respect from other students.

3. The principal might find out and roast your azz.

4. Most girls in ss2 these days are underaged girls that do not know much about relationship.

5. Romantic relationships in situations where one individual has greater power or authority over another frequently result in claims of harassment when the relationships ends and a perception of favoritism while the relationship continues.

Abi you wan go face rape charge for court if poo happens?

Her parents might find out and frame you up.

Emotional relationship that goes beyond the student-teacher level is a no no biko, maka ndi uta.

If you're absolutely convinced that she is in love with you, then wait; just wait a little bit.
Bros I understd u I will wait 4 her
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 11:51am On May 24, 2015
hadura29:

If I am not wrong she should be around at max 16years. How old u be bros? also if you feel she's worth getting married to(she must be brilliant and focused) then don't touch her, tutor to make her result and get to the university ASAP. While she's doing all these, you go dey hustle dey find work. If truly you love her ooo, don't touch her, don't defile her, na sacrifice ooo..

But if you wan go street way, I don't have to tell you what to do...

I comment my reserve!!!
U r sighted boss...tnks 4 d advice.....she's just 19 while am 24
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by pappizeezu: 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
CHM11:
Dude Respect yourself and behave like the graduate you are.

An SS2 student?

Na wa for you oh!!....
Guy relax ursef....is nt wot u tnk....
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by missKiffy(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
Pls free that girl, there is probability you would leave after your service
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by kilokeys(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2015
pappizeezu:

Am 24 friend

my gf is 19 too.. i am almost 30. grin

as long as ur intentions are pure.. no probs. ill advice it should be a sexless one for now.. until she is sure u r the one u truly wants.. so there is no issue of u taking adventage of her
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by tunmmyunited(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
Front page please......
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by aphildam(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2015
Isa30:21
You will hear a voice behind you saying, “This is the way. Follow it, whether it turns to the right or to the left.”

Let God be your guide don't let the waves toss you.......
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by Olami90: 12:58am On May 26, 2015
Dis is kinda serious oo. #Op, I lyk ur Confidence nd diplomacy anyway.

B bak to giv my opinion.
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by siegfried99(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2015
Incase
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by 2el(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by lalasticlala(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
2el:
lalasticlala

he used short forms
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On May 31, 2015
This reminds me how my mum and dad met. My dad being a Waec official and my mum coming to the waec office to register for the exams. The rest is history and here i am. Follow your heart man. Moreover, she's past 18 years.
I hope it's not infatuation or at best, lust. Don't rush things.
Re: He's Seriously In Love With His Student...help!!!! by whizqueen(f): 7:04am On May 31, 2015
If it's not true love, with time you both would get over it.
But if you think it is then help her build her career and watch the relationship grow. don't get intimate with her yet for your own sake and the sake of love OK.

Buh you people can kiss sha wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sent Out Of Camp!!!! / Issele-uku Camp Guide For Delta Kopas. / Nysc Batch C For 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.