Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

He Did This To A Road Safety Officer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Did This To A Road Safety Officer (1586 Views)

A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) / LMAO. Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
My daddy was driving home after work last friday. He had a happy day in his office, so he forgot to put on his seat belt. He did not know when he ran into a road safety corp. ''Good evening sir!''. He greeted the officer. The officer replied, ''Evening my boy, this one your car is looking so old, i hope the head lamp is working o? ''Ha! Officer na wa for you, you are using style to insult my car abi?''. My daddy queried. ''Anyway, it's working.'' He added. The Officer said, ''Okay, on it, let me see. He on'ed it, and the officer was satisfied with it. ''Press your horn let me see.'' The Officer said. My daddy did that and the officer was satisfied. Still looking for a fault, the officer said, ''Ehmm! I noticed you didn't put on your seat belt. Your fine is 2,000 Naira. No, abeg on this one!.'' ''No way!''. My daddy shouted. ''You are totally wrong on this one!. Was my head lamp and horn, on, when you stopped me?''. The Officer said, ''No!''. My daddy said, ''Fine! What happened was that, i already knew you are going to ask me to put my seat belt on for a check, that's why i removed it when i saw you from afar.''
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by agarawu23(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2015
and this crap is romantic?undecided embarassed
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by izuch(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2015
Smart
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
With the way body dey do me right now, I fit stab you in 16 different places for this stupid excuse for a joke.. angry angry.....was this supposed to make me laugh or what?!! angry angry angry
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
With the way body dey do me right now, I fit stab you in 16 different places for this stupid excuse for a joke.. angry angry.....was this supposed to make me laugh or what?!! angry angry angry
It was supposed to make you comment, which you just did!.

1 Like

Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2015
Lols...the posters above me!
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by asumo12: 11:38am On May 24, 2015
How romantic is it?
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
and this crap is romantic?undecided embarassed
Yes o! Officer and Citizen romance.
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2015
asumo12:
How romantic is it?
Did you not see the romance between the officer and my daddy. The officer was romancing my daddy to drop roger.
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Lols...the posters above me!
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by asumo12: 11:47am On May 24, 2015
What's roger? U mean ur daddy carry this boi rogerdat go work?

undecided

njuwo:
Did you not see the romance between the officer and my daddy. The officer was romancing my daddy to drop roger.

Move this cheat to joke section jare!

embarassed embarassed
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2015
asumo12:
What's roger? U mean ur daddy carry this boi rogerdat go work?

undecided

Move this cheat to joke section jare!

embarassed embarassed
I prefer it to be moved to bribery and corruption section.
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by troot: 10:19pm On May 24, 2015
And this dude is looking for marketer to market his CD.

With all this lame jokes. No marketer will waste his money on you
Re: He Did This To A Road Safety Officer by njuwo(m): 6:20am On May 25, 2015
troot:
And this dude is looking for marketer to market his CD.

With all this lame jokes. No marketer will waste his money on you
Thank you! My jokes are lame, why still bother yourself opening my threads and reading my jokes i post on them. Don't bother to answer me. I know why! Cause you believe in me! That there will come a time when one of my jokes on my thread will be funny to you. Hahahaha!!!! Keep on believing! I don't know who you are deceiving. Okay! You think you are deceiving others, but you are deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Way A Guy Rejected Poverty (pix) / When A Non Scientist Decides To Improvise...... / You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.