Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities (571 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / The Scam Called MG Resources. / Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by ThatITguru(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
So I was about going for an interview in surulere all the way from Island despite the hype in fuel price only to realize that the company was another branch of GNLD.

Funny thing about them is that they have a website that could convince you into believing their validity.

This keeps me wondering how these miscreants be dealt with.
Re: What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
Lmao.. This op sef...
Re: What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by Holatunde007(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
Next time always go wt a gun Those foolish people really fools people
Re: What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
Lol
Re: What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by solarview(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2015
Install a GNLD detector. grin

and

Come to thank me later.
Re: What Can Be Done To GNLD, METROPOL And All The Scam Entities by ThatITguru(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
solarview:
Install a GNLD detector. grin

and

Come to thank me later.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Vacancy: Ict Personnel Urgently Needed / You Can't Avoid To Miss This Free Ict E-training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.