Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States (842 Views)

"People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / Senator Buruji Kashamu Should Emulate Hon. Kehinde Odeneye / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by ebamma(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
I'm kind of surprised at Ndlea's hypocrisy,
So after all this year's, the suddenly realised that the had a drug baron who had to be Extradited to the US,
Prince Kashamu might be a drug baron, but why extradite a guy who won a senatorial election to a western country bent on making all leaders look bad and corrupt

I hope this is not about appeasing ObJ and Tinubu

Why do we blacks love belittling ourselves before the whites
If the US so much liked justice and the rule of law, why didn't the extradite George Bush to Malaysia when he was sued for war crimes there
Let's stop bowing down to anything America abeg,
Kashamu committed no crime here, after all even jailed ex governors here are given pardons
Let Kashamu go
Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by DickDastardly(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by Ganjafama(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
ebamma:
I'm kind of surprised at Ndlea's hypocrisy,
So after all this year's, the suddenly realised that the had a drug baron who had to be Extradited to the US,
Prince Kashamu might be a drug baron, but why extradite a guy who won a senatorial election to a western country bent on making all leaders look bad and corrupt

I hope this is not about appeasing ObJ and Tinubu

Why do we blacks love belittling ourselves before the whites
If the US so much liked justice and the rule of law, why didn't the extradite George Bush to Malaysia when he was sued for war crimes there
Let's stop bowing down to anything America abeg,
Kashamu committed no crime here, after all even jailed ex governors here are given pardons
Let Kashamu go
Before I comment let me ask, are you in any way related to Kashamu?

1 Like

Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by sammyj: 5:27pm On May 24, 2015
As in because he is the OPs god father !!! grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
I'm sorry, we dnt condone dt here. that oversized sea-monkey is going to jail!

and it is not abt OBJ or the frog-eyed tinubu.

then their own time come, we shall stand against them..

by the way, do u knw dt Jonathan is next?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by patrick89(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm sorry, we dnt condone dt here. that oversized sea-monkey is going to jail!

and it is not abt OBJ or the frog-eyed tinubu.

then their own time come, we shall stand against them..

by the way, do u knw dt Jonathan is next?
who voted for kashamu? Goats?

1 Like

Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
patrick89:
who voted for kashamu? Goats?
this is question you should ask the bones who rigged him in with 10k per vote in his impoverished home town.
Re: Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States by stevecantrell: 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
If Kashamu is extradited, he aint coming back ooo..and those U.S jails ? Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

What A Gentleman! GEJ Shakes Hands As Car Glide To Take Him Back To Otuoke / PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Bayelsa / Gbajabiamila Supporters visit Dogara, pledge support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.