Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink (54305 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
kodded:
i posted that few days ago smiley
smiley Okay, dear smiley
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by doctuw(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
If it can be proved that it is sealed
A good lawyer will make the business yamutu.
"In a sane world"
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by lorddubic: 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
Na WA ooo
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ibknaanii(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
Oh Boy, u don Hammer Oooo, if u can channel it appropriately and involve the court, no be small money u go earn ooo. U know what, have the Hard and soft copy of the Pix and protect that bottle like say naa one kind big money u dey keep, if it can break no case again ooo. Lastly, don't allow anyone u don't trust to handle it or know where u keep it. Follow this advise and u will tank me later.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by sharon763: 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
I tot it was a condom sef
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by afuye(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
[size=18pt]CHECK FOR MY OWN BROOM STICK [/size]

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by kenny987(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
kolofem:
Stop buying drinks in recycled bottles. Most of those bottles aren't properly cleaned. Spend a little extra on pet botlled drinks or cans.

That is not the solution. There is nothing wrong with recycled bottles if they are properly cleaned before re-use. The issue is standards that ought to be maintained and proper sanctions issued against those who fail to do so whether negligently or deliberately. The customer also deserves value for his money especially when the manufacturer has held himself out as offering value for money! Even the so called pet bottles are recycled as well and that should be the aim. Rather than waste, we should recycle what we can in a sustainable manner.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by 1miccza: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
alberto2k:
you dey talk of N87 way i go even happy to see am buy at #120 angry

E don dey sell below 120 for my area for lagos some don dey sell 87 sef
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ruggedtimi(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
guy u don hammer...u fit file suit against dem...dey will pay u a huge compensation
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by PeoplesArmy: 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
kolofem:
Stop buying drinks in recycled bottles. Most of those bottles aren't properly cleaned. Spend a little extra on pet botlled drinks or cans.

How are you sure these ones are not recycle d?
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Paschal55(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2015
Nairalanders too dey see shaa... meaning the seller did not see it before selling it to you
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by MrDoGood(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
The stuff inside is called mophotocrieties.
It provides you with extra life span.
Go ahead and drink you now have a life duplicate.

Congratulations
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Totfulguy: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Who has an idea of how I can go about reporting this? I have not opened it yet and I drink schweppes a lot ..

You don get alert!
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chiscodedon(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
report to ur lawyer asap to take up the Case.... you may become millionaire when they finish up with the company
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by opeaceo: 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
Dexema:

They are madam,have u sampled how some breakable bottles look recently? Especially pepsi & schwepps with unclear bottles sometimes even the pepsi logo is absent or faded off. The Most annoying one is the brown rust @ the mouth of the bottle.
We are not talking in terms of bottle quality but the quality of the content.
They are the same.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by opeaceo: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

How are you sure these ones are not recycle d?
PET bottles are not recycled.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Jj222(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
Coolboi05:
No b smol thin o
. see big money coming ur way. remember ur Nairaland friends. good luck all the same.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Noloss(f): 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
Go to any cPc counsel in ur state if u are in d state capital or go to any civil defence office to lodge a complaint. They'll take appropriate step on it.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by smudge2079(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2015
u myt just be surprised that cotton bud is part of d flavour. Go kid, open and drink up. Am rooting for u!
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Schweppes + Kelita Milk= Yummilicious..

Phahahahahahahaha
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by udeze73(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
You are a potential millionaire only if u have d resources and ready to sue schwepps
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ecto(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Who has an idea of how I can go about reporting this? I have not opened it yet and I drink schweppes a lot ..
. I'd gv u a link n we wud sue dem.4 #50million but u go take 60% n I take 40%
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by deebsman1(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
Send it to Channels Tv via the iWitness or whatever it is called and also punch newspaper and other news media outlets and so on, also NAFDAC too and every other available means to expose the anomaly if truly it is true, its high time in nigeria we stop accepting nonsenses and keeps saying its a nija thing, in this modern days, we all need to be up and doing. Its as a result of all this kind bad things we have high rates of cancerous diseases and other unknown/untreated diseases in our society nowadays. We need to start massive awareness against many ills in our society, we need a sane society and its d duty of me and u, NAFDAC sealed Chocolate Royal or whats it called just last week based on a tip-off they said they got, that's how we need to living as human beings. If a popular brand like Shwepps can be giving us cancer to drink, i wonder what Mama Sheri pure water/ Kunu seller will be giving us.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
ecto:
. I'd gv u a link n we wud sue dem.4 #50million but u go take 60% n I take 40%
link? Bros what are u waiting for, let's go get dem.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by SirBlack999(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
Na promo be dat, 'free milk inside'
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
na promo oooo jare buy one bottle get one sweet inside
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by DidiLove1: 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
To all those shouting sue them, sue for what exactly?

Take my advise, take that bottle and hide it away in a very safe location. This is your physical evidence so it's your word against NBC's should push come to shove. Get a good lawyer and approach NBC for a settlement. Do not threaten them with a law suit.

However, since you have gone public (a bit) already with this and coupled with the fact that this is not the first of such cases, they will attempt to call your bluff. Whatever you do, do not go to SON or NAFDAC. NBC have them in it's pocket, you will be shocked.

Your ability to make any money out of this depends entirely on your lawyer's negotiation skills. Again, do not threaten NBC with a law suit.

I write from experience.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Dexema(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2015
opeaceo:

We are not talking in terms of bottle quality but the quality of the content.
They are the same.
The rust I mentioned earlier cud actually affect the person drinking it wich dosent happen with PET and BTW most of these issues of objects in drinks mostly happen with bottles and carton packages.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
DidiLove1:
To all those shouting sue them, sue for what exactly?

Take my advise, take that bottle and hide it away in a very safe location. This is your physical evidence so it's your word against NBC's should push come to shove. Get a good lawyer and approach NBC for a settlement. Do not threaten them with a law suit.

However, since you have gone public (a bit) already with this and coupled with the fact that this is not the first of such cases, they will attempt to call your bluff. Whatever you do, do not go to SON or NAFDAC. NBC have them in it's pocket, you will be shocked.

Your ability to make any money out of this depends entirely on your lawyer's negotiation skills. Again, do not threaten NBC with a law suit.

I write from experience.

Good luck.
didilove1: tnx for your unbiased advice, I will do exactly as u said, tnx a million times.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Adeyeancah(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Motolank:
Is that your lap?
fresh lap it is bro

2 Likes

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by SHREKK(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
Ignored
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
sell it to me. 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures / Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.