Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Fresh Spamming Tools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fresh Spamming Tools (808 Views)

Help Someone Is Spamming My Forum / New Private Spamming Tutorials 2016 + Tools + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Spamming Tools by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
Grow your business,

Believe you me or not, sending extracted emails is like wasting time fetching water with basket because

1 as you are extracting emails other people were as well extracting the same emails and while working your client more than hundred people are as well working him or her from other walks of life.

2 you bomb the same person over and over again because any time you extract 1, you ignorantly extract the same emails 2 you extract blacklisted mails or old dead emails

3 the waste of it all is buying emails from people who sales the same emails to 100s of people and as well duplicate emails

If you want, I'll sale to you hot and current fresh email leads that will give you good result; I was getting my leads every 3 or 7days but now i get daily update emails from IT man working with IRS IT department in US... Am sure you know what that means.

I am a Nigerian living in Malaysia, i know the word Nigeria is discouraging but I do personally test my emails/tools and it been tested good, so no email for test and if you cannot give me benefit of doubt, then do not waste your time contacting me. I hate stories and will not entertain any. You are free to deal or not and if you worry about this, then don't pay that's the safest way. You don't need to tell me story.

I have Worldwide Email, WEBMAIL, smtp, 1MONTH RDP, Domain.

New fresh spamming tools: rdp, smtp, webmail( 500 bcc unlimited), mailer

worldwide email leads database updated...Free 500 bcc webmail/mailer for order above $50

Its best treating your job with your domain or website and get good result. Good decision making in any business is key to success and i wish you what you wish yourself.

DonBugy
YAHOO MESSAGER: peterasher434
Email: Union@accountant.com

(1) (Reply)

Oracle And Google Java Code Dispute Returns To Court / Gurus In The House How Can I Develop Html Codes / How Can I Create A Bookmark In Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.