Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins (22161 Views)

JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Finepaparazy(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals.

The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to specific universities in Nigeria.

The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at top schools in the African continent. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the
yearly programs and community development initiatives.

The scholarship program covers all study and travel expenses for the duration of the course of study

Eligibility
To be considered for a scholarship award, applicant must meet these slated requirements

√Be a Nigerian Citizen
Applicant must provide valid document(s) that acertain him/her as a citizen of the country Nigeria

Be Academically Sound
Applicant must as a matter of importance have an excellent academic history. This entails both written and oral.

√Have a Provisional Admission
Applicant must have an offer of provisional Admission into any recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.

√Be described as Indigent
Applicant must be declared indigent. David Oyedepo Foundation only fund indigent student who are willing to learn but have little no financial support.

Have 5 distinction pass in WAEC, NECO or GCE Exams
Applicant must pass his/her O’Level examination with at least five(5) credit grade, Mathematics and English inclusive.

Have at least 20 points above JAMB yearly cut-off
Applicant must have at least 20 points above the JAMB yearly cut-off.

Scholarship Maintenance
All applicant are awarded full scholarship for the duration of their study, however a yearly review of scholarship is carried out every year to ensure candidate remains worthy of scholarship award. Each scholarship awardees

Must maintain a continuous standard of excellence as measured by the David Oyedepo Foundation

Carry out a yearly summer community project that fulfil the following criteria:
Must be focused on community development
Must be a community based project
Must engage a volunteer base of class and schoolmates
Must engage knowledge in current field of study

A video & document report of the project must be generated and submitted to the foundation at the end of every school year.

The school will be required to generate and send the foundation a semester by semester report of
academic progress.

Note: Candidates can apply to their choice course of study. However, special consideration would be given to candidates whose courses fall under the following categories:

• Agriculture and allied courses
• Medicine / Para Medical science
• Political science
• Education and allied courses

Application Closing Date: May 31, 2015

If you wish to begin your registration now
http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/scholarship/register

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
Blood money

Before you crucify me...

I meant money from the "blood" of jesus

Abi na

My FTC message goes to the shoeless retardeen, the villain in the villa, F . u M. F.

My final FTC msg is for olisa metuh of pdp

By now, you guys must have heard of metuselah....lol..do u know why he lived for soooo long?

Okay.

His job was to sell a product called METUH. But his product was so bad, useless and daft that nobody wanted to buy it..so he kept trying to sell METUH for donkey yrs till he gave up. Now he is remembered as METUH-seller. But this his METUH stil dey for naija oo... We need to pray ...oyaaaaaaa!!! Egbaduraaaaaaaa!

13 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by youngwarlocks: 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL...
no quote me o....i no dey refer to d post
BTW; THIS SUN DON DEY TOO MUCH, MAD MEN DON DEY USE UMBRELLA.....
MA NIGGA DEY VEX SAY ONE GIRL LIKE DAT DIE AS VIRGIN.....SEE HIM REPLY AS HIM HEAR AM...
"SHE DIED A VIRGIN, WHAT WAS MEANT FOR THE NIGGAS WAS GIVEN TO THE TERMITES"

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ViralBOY: 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
grin
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by kent79: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Nice
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by angrybird007: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Give us to covenant university den we will take u serious

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by gen2briz(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Foundation ke

Na how much for the registration card?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by tall2ce(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
ok
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by olamide224: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by wise7(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
Blood money
can you prove it
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ElDeeVee(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
Blood money
F**k you
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
Social responsibilities?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ignis: 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
Is it to Covenant University?
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Aitee1: 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
Una sure say dem go give non members of winners chapel? undecided

cos church sef don dey top for racist list sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by UnknownT: 7:09pm On May 24, 2015
I didn't see must be a winners chapel member as one of the requirements. That's good

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
ElDeeVee:

F**k you
r u gay..? Lol
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by arolexwalex1(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
Blood money

Before you crucify me...
Abi na
My FTC message goes to the shoeless retardeen.
F . u M. F.
tell us more
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Neduzze5(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
Good one

Hope I must not be a member of his church before I can participate!!
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by btaliat(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
I don't want to comment on this
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by MarshRiley(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
The church is ment to give back to the society and am happy with this Act
I hope other mega churches have thesame program on ground

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by kaka22(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
This is good initiative by Bishop...

Meanwhile, something strange happened... grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by domopps(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one papa! God bless you the more sir

CheEeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Prodeegee(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2015
sd
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by stevnwigw1: 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
dnt need a YORUBA mans' scholarship you are very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Drdaps(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
Blood money

Before you crucify me...

Abi na

My FTC message goes to the shoeless retardeen, the villain in the villa,

F . u
M. F.

We need a president in the villa...not a resident...
God!!! Opun da door....OPUN DA DOOR!!!!!
Da doorrrr viiiiiLaaaa!!!
For jonaaTAN to get out naaaauuuu
Bad guy
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by SQLmastar(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2015
youngwarlocks:
ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL...
no quote me o....i no dey refer to d post
bia hia mr. Man!
Which post are you referring to? Speak before I descend on you. angry angry angry
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by baybeeboi: 7:18pm On May 24, 2015
if i comment here now dem go baff me with bashings so..............
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Finepaparazy(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2015
Hmm Admin this is not fair..

You edited out the source of this news..

I want u people to judge if wat admin did was gud as he removed the affiliate link..
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by Thoby1(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2015
passing by....
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by solaugo1: 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
SSCE (WAEC and NECO) Past Questions and Answers online....access and attempt past questions online @ www.ssce.

Recruitment Aptitude Test made easy @ www.recruitment.

Success!
Re: David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins by ayawori(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
this program has been on for years now. Non-members benefit to.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best WAEC Students Get N200k Yearly Scholarship From Lagos Government (Photo) / As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? / How To Check Uniuyo Semester Results Online |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.