Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I~want~to~learn~blogging - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I~want~to~learn~blogging (673 Views)

Learn Blogging And Make Money Free / Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help / Blogging Made Easy We Will Design & Monetized Ur Site With Adsense Within 1week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I~want~to~learn~blogging by praisecity(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
Pls~i~want~to~learn~bloging~and~ave~downloaded~wordpress~on~my~my~phone~but~is~nt~working,~pls~help~me~out
Re: I~want~to~learn~blogging by Dmayor7(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
i have good tutorial ebooks that can be of great value to you only if you are the serious type. Know this.....blogging will not get you rich overnight so if you are entering the world of blogging because you have heard stupid stories of get rich qiuck with blogging then you are in for a disappointment...

Blogging is more of a business... You got to treat it as a business and not a hobby... That ia why you first have to decide why you are entering into blogging and which area you want to focus on.

I can help you by giving you valuable ebooks on the art of copywriting, content marketing, keyword research, internet marketing, email marketing and how to build a proffessional blog all by yourself.

It is very easy if you really have the passion.

Contact me through [url=w3programs.com/contact/]here[/url]
Re: I~want~to~learn~blogging by praisecity(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
Alrit~tenks

1 Like

Re: I~want~to~learn~blogging by horllamy(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2015
Dmayor7:
i have good tutorial ebooks that can be of great value to you only if you are the serious type. Know this.....blogging will not get you rich overnight so if you are entering the world of blogging because you have heard stupid stories of get rich qiuck with blogging then you are in for a disappointment...

Blogging is more of a business... You got to treat it as a business and not a hobby... That ia why you first have to decide why you are entering into blogging and which area you want to focus on.

I can help you by giving you valuable ebooks on the art of copywriting, content marketing, keyword research, internet marketing, email marketing and how to build a proffessional blog all by yourself.

It is very easy if you really have the passion.

Contact me through [url=w3programs.com/contact/]here[/url]

Same to me also I want to learn how to do blogging
Re: I~want~to~learn~blogging by Dmayor7(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
contact me through...darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com
Re: I~want~to~learn~blogging by wallmosh: 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
goinswriter.com and problogger.net

It's challenging for beginners

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Magento Expert / Tic-tac-toe / Admission In Western European Ukraine National University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.